Coli Members Who Never Posted On the other site

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brand new member of the coli:smugfavre:. Been lurkin thru niketalk, sohh, and allhiphop about a year for entertainment and enlightenment so I technically ain miss out on too much except voicin opinions. (First Post)

I lurked on all those sites.
It's crazy how this site a month or so old, yet it's as good as those sites if not better. :ooh:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
i had an account but everytime i tried to get on and post shyt a nikka would get a database error (i think thats what it was, cant remember) and i could never sign on. i email that jawn in charge over there and she tellin me my ip was banned anshyt and i was like :wtf: how ya'll ban me without even postin there before. funny thing tho my yahoo account which i tried after my paid email, works but i couldnt post. i was able to get in nikkas profile & get stuff :scheme:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I was forced to lurk for a few months bc I had no paid email

Then I got my girl to let me use her school email :win:

Never understood why the sign up process was like that. Don't they want traffic?

Retards

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was forced to lurk for a few months bc I had no paid email

Then I got my girl to let me use her school email :win:

Never understood why the sign up process was like that. Don't they want traffic?

Retards
The same reason I seen like 5 people get banned on this site tonight. IP banning doesn't stop anyone. Paid email services do to an extent.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The same reason I seen like 5 people get banned on this site tonight. IP banning doesn't stop anyone. Paid email services do to an extent.

not really anyone can put anything in their avatar, even if its paid

this is just a troll from sohh trying to :pacspit: on the movement

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
welcome home nikkas

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXjuka1VYI[/YOUTUBE]

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
Never posted on SOHH, but would check it out every now and then. Went on there a few days ago and noticed a mass exodus. what gives?