Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Better than the movie White Boy Rick

1200px-WB_Poster.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have 1 or 2 episodes of Devs left. Its interesting for sure. Took a huge step back with the origins story episode imo, still a nice show overall.

3 episodes into Modern Love and man this shyt is good.
Devs hit the flatline for me. Not unless my ability to concentrate is shyt right now. But I’m putting that on the back burner. @JackRoss i think your gf might be right on this one.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Devs hit the flatline for me. Not unless my ability to concentrate is shyt right now. But I’m putting that on the back burner. @JackRoss i think your gf might be right on this one.

I agree, it was going well, till that Origins Episode. It wasn't needed. As a viewer I just didn't have enough vested into their relationship to care how they met. And, how they actually met wasnt even interesting. It was a momentum crusher for sure. I still haven't went back and finished it.

Got another one for you documentary folks:

Oklahoma City (2017)

Last edited:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
v1.bTsxMTE2OTM2NjtqOzE4NDg5OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Crappy cliche ridden film about some pretty boy criminals pulling off a heist. Amusingly stiff acting from Paul Walker and Hayden Christensen, and even more amusingly try hard cool guy acting from T.I. Also this film has a weird Chris Brown Chase scene where he seems to deliberately crash into people:pachaha: I love Idris, but man has he been in some garbage films :wow: