Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
The Avengers/The Wolverine...I've been slow, but will get up to speed when my HTPC gets built.

:ohlawd:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

This was a great fukken movie. A solid 7.5.

Look at the fakkits at Rotten tomatoes giving it a 48%:stopitslime: Tha fukk:dahell:
Pain & Gain - Rotten Tomatoes

It is based on a true story, so when you watch it, you will be like Wtf? are they doing, but I read a Miami newspaper article on this whole story and it is just as it happened.

Yeah, it was pretty funny. But low key though, I bet Jerry Buckheimer a racist for real.

Great movie. fukk rottentomatoes.com :pacspit: Too many fatties catching feelings.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Law&Order: SVU

...those USA marathons forces you to do nothing else but watch Liv & Benson tag-teaming those nasty perks:noah:

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Death Wish. Bronson was stone cold killin. LOL The acting was fukking horrible but it was untentionally hilarious. Dude had the same face the entire movie.
Wife got killed.....:demonic:
Daughter in law raped.... :demonic:

Killed several muggers... :demonic:

Does real estate deal..... :demonic:

Funny thing about this move...you never know when he is truly angry or happy. lol

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
That Awkward Moment :snoop:

pOOzZuW.jpg

Robocop (2014) the first was legendary compared to this one. :manny:

MHVNz5k.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

This was a great fukken movie. A solid 7.5.

Look at the fakkits at Rotten tomatoes giving it a 48%:stopitslime: Tha fukk:dahell:
Pain & Gain - Rotten Tomatoes

It is based on a true story, so when you watch it, you will be like Wtf? are they doing, but I read a Miami newspaper article on this whole story and it is just as it happened.

Yeah, it was pretty funny. But low key though, I bet Jerry Buckheimer a racist for real.

Great movie. fukk rottentomatoes.com :pacspit: Too many fatties catching feelings.
to each it's own, but this movie was hot :trash:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
v-for-vendetta_100566.jpg

Didn't really like It when it first came out, watching it now its different

I make my birth home in new mexico and there recently have been a lot of protests going on with citizens fighting back against the trigger happy police force who shot a homeless man with no cause, I for one know how bad the police here are, see the video down below, we've been fighting this war for quite some time when a Native American man was literally burned at the stake and mutilated, they wont tell you about what went on back then in social studies (theres a book that was out called the broken circle that lists all the racial attacks from the police and some angry protestors) , theres a plant (someone they paid off to make the protestors look bad) who graffittis FTP (fukk the police) all over walls and tries to turn the protests into riots by throwing molotovs. The truth is starting to make itself present with them shooting kids for me this is where it started all over again

article-2593008-1CB5082400000578-872_634x475.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
finished the first season of House Of Lies the other day.
won't be looked at as memorable or be put up there with the greatest shows but its definitely entertaining.

on Wednesday night watched The Spectacular Now for the 2nd time..enjoyed it as much as i did the first.

yesterday had one of those long drawn out days and ended up just put on a easy going film in Liberal Arts.
the 2nd movie directed, written, and starring the guy who plays Ted in How I Met Your Mother..i expected to fall asleep through it but i ended up watching the whole thing and liking it way more than i expected to...decent breezy little movie about romanticising the past.

Elisabeth Olsen is really likeable in this..wouldn't mind seeing her in a Woody Allen movie to see how she gets on.
and you can always rely on Richard Jenkings and Allison Janey in these sort of movies.

i've saw both of Josh Radnor's attempts filmmaking now (the first being HappyThankYouMorePlease) and even though theres bumps and a bit vanilla i've enjoyed both of his movies for what they were and i wouldn't be surprised if he carves out a decent little indie film career for himself now that HIMYM is finished.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
11175729_800.jpg

"The Double" starring Jessie Eisenberg :snoop:

It was kinda like that Jake Gyllenhaal movie "Enemy" only much worse

First movie I've ever deleted from my server

Last edited: