Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
forgot how :trash: this movie was...

CO4nR5U.jpg

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Watched Thor: The Dark World - 6.5/10 :ehh:
An improvement over the first, but that's not saying much. I liked the dynamic between Thor and Loki, but the main villain seemed like such a non-threat.

I've also been catching up on Spartacus :ahh:
Gannicus da Gawd :blessed:
Glad they brought him back for Season 2:salute:. Seeing him, Spartacus, Crixus and Oenomaus all fight side-by-side has been piff:lawd:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A Lonely Place To Die. :whoo: On Netflix.

This was a serious film friends. A great thriller. The cliches were shattered in this one. When people die, theres no hyped up music. They're just outta here, and the movie Keeps it Moving.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
watched "The Fugitive" for the first time...I had no idea that Tommy Lee Jones' and his U.S. Marshall team characters were spin-offs for the movie "U.S. Marshall's"
both are great movies.
tTtxgbv.jpg

watched "Grudge Match" last night. it was alright, nothing to brag about...I laughed at a couple scenes. :manny:
Ryx50Ep.jpg

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
re-watched this for the second time since 2005. was better than I remembered, but still not "great".

ojNpaKH.jpg

followed up with "P.A. The Marked Ones" since I've seen the last 4, I was just keeping up with the trend, not gonna lie, I jumped slightly in some parts, only because of the "surprise, boo! factor" these movies seem to base their scariness from.

NG2lVNT.jpg