Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Pixote-A-Lei-do-Mais-Fraco-1981.jpg

This movie was rough :picard:. Hard Knock Life like a mofo:mjcry:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Stalker.jpg

the criterion blu ray

beautiful visuals. extremely slow paced. in its original release it was probably very dishonestly marketed as a sci fi movie. this is all psychology and introspection.the science aspect is so shallow it could easily be seen as supernatural instead.

amazing what they were able to accomplish on a shoestring budget. they shot the whole movie once, the film developers ruined the original reels so he had to re-shoot the whole thing on a smaller budget, LOL. what's really creepy is this movie came out before the Chernobyl disaster but it eerily seems like it was inspired by it. both this and the stalker video game were inspired by the same work, but they both deviate in some major ways.

this movie is absolutely not for everyone. the slow pace and lack of action will turn a lot of people off. there is one "stealth mission" fairly early in the movie, and there is a tiny bit of adventure when they are exploring but there are none of the thrills commonly scene in post apocalyptic environments (no violent mutants, LOL) also, there are subtitles since this is a Russian movie and i know some people hate reading subs...

it's an 8/10 for me. thought provoking, great set design, feels like it should explain the significance of the child character better

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Murder on the Orient Express.

Really liked it although I'd trim some stuff in the beginning. It wasn't Sidney Lummet but it was really damn good

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
“ love u more” it’s a amazon original tv series

It’s about a Single BBW who works with down Syndrome adults and has 70 year old roommate she met off Craigslist. She also stay getting fukked. Fat bytch almost gave me stiffy getting hit from behind. With that said shyt is really well written, unique, & fukkin funny AF

I hope Amazon pick it up being that it’s only a pilot. I highly recommend this show 9.0

I want a whole season of this.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
strangers-on-a-train-movie-poster-1951-1020143832.jpg

Watched this last night. Good movie....but this next one I just finished right chea?

a1d2f04f16e12b8fb0b87039ef8ee40b.jpg

THIS is the Hitchcock movie I've been waiting on :blessed:

The elaborate planning :wow:

The plot twist :wow:

The suspense :wow:

Truly one of the most magnificent films of all time :sacreblawd: