Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
watched Amazon women on the moon..shyt still cracks me up, love that flick. And i truly believe that's where they got the Carlton character (fresh prince) from..Blacks with Without Soul..Don Simmons.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Eyes Wide Shut, disturbing as hell and factor that in that i caught all of kubricks hidden messages throughout. I know i made a thread about it, but whether this is all true and it coming from someone who was close to kubrick just seemed eerie

Brilliant little insight. I enjoyed that piece. BTW what's the name of the b/w clip @ 13:24?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so does the orig edit of eyes wide exist or is it destroyed?
:yeshrug:nobody knows everyone says the version thats out now is the definative version (the uncut version released on dvd like in 06), but like i said considering kubricks mysterious death and his beef with the powers that be who knows what else they cut, might want to read the film adaptation, the book the movie is based on is exactly like the movie straightforward

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm sitting through the entire season of Lupin III A Woman called Fujiko Mine, art is great storyline is intriguing just like that eyes wide shut video it hints at her past being sold as an illuminati sex slave when she was only a child "for the sins of the parents the child must pay" mind you this is also directed by Sayo Yamamoto, so its cool to see Lupin and the others face such a disturbing evil, the all seeing eye, the pyramid and owls are hidden throughout

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Capadocia- Basically, the Female Oz

I seen it on HBO on demand a few days ago. They have the second season up, so thats here I started from.

They speak Spanish and English and the Spanish parts have subtitles.

Episodes are about an hour long

It can be hard to keep up with the characters because it's a lot of shyt going on.

But if you like gritty, political intrigue, gangsta shyt involving cartels, and prison type shyt, this is for you.

I only watched 4 episodes so far and some of the shyt will have you like:beli: just like OZ did, but I highly reccommend this.

I need a link to season 1 too:patrice:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The Butler - :shaq2:

The French Connection - :ehh: (doesn't hold up particularly well)

Stories We Tell - :lawd:

Paths Of Glory - :ohlawd:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I finally finished Orange Is The Black, easily the best new show of 2013. Really looking forward to season two.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
R.I.P.D. - :ehh:

Closed Circuit - :shaq2:

Blackfish - :whew:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
prison_break_tv_series-normal.jpg

Watched the whole series after getting them for cheap off amazon. Still one of my all time favorites.
:whoa: even after season 3
first 2 seasons had the GOAT character development with the prison guard turning into a criminal.