Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
kicks.jpg
.....:wow:.....

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
poster-thumb-552.jpg

Gave it a couple eps because everyone was like ":krs: It you like The Mentalist, then you'll love this!"

But nope, the two arent even in the same league so far.

The protagonist here has basically spent every scene he's in just going

":ufdup: you're lying. I can tell by how your eyebrow twitched."
":ufdup:she says she's happy, but she's really angry. You see how she briefly frowned up while answering the question?"
":ufdup:You've offended me so now I'm going to tell everyone some shameful secret that I detected with your body language!"

And yes, it's based on real world science. It even backs up it's points by showing famous celebrities in familiar situations doing the same things the show just pointed out. And I'm sure it made some people watching feel really smart because now you know that woman thinks youre cute because she dropped her head, smiled and brushed her hair away zomg, but I find it incredibly predictable and boring so far.

Meanwhile, Patrick Jane from The Mentalist is like some morally gray trickster god of sheer mindfukkery.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
honeytrap-film-poster.jpg

Considering this is based on a true story, I think it's fukked up how they portrayed the girl who knowingly lead buddy to his death as damn near innocent. A young man was taken from his family and potential, because of a goofy couple. Just because she was dikkmatized doesn't mean she's a victim low key. Also Jessica Sula looks like she has some FIYRE p*ssy. Over and out.