Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
american_president.jpg

I could listen to Sorkin dialog all day long

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
MV5BMjMzNzAwNTk2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE3MDAxMDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I thought this would be good solely off Sam Rockwell being in it. I was wrong.
beli.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In Edge of Tomorrow do they ever explain why he keeps repeating shyt?

Only reason im askin is cause i went to record something on my phone and saw it wss and it had me thinking
I only saw the movie once

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, they advertised the guest all wrong. i ignored it, thinking it was sometype of romantic drama. shyt may as well be a remake of terminator 1 though :ohlawd: loved the ending too. whoever did the soundtrack for this and IT follows is the most thorough nikka in the game :ohlawd:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just finished
Screen-Shot-2015-04-28-at-11.48.11-AM.jpg

about to watch

large_6qXNSP30QeX4HUUpxSaq7GEH5OB.jpg

i missed this somehow after all these years.. i was kinda creeped out by the makeup and the death story etc when it came out lol(i was 9)

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
drop knowledge on me breh what u talkin about, there aren't many torrents for this :mjcry:
In its release in 2001, Miramax made several changes that the company felt would make it more marketable to American audiences:[9]

• As most Americans are unfamiliar with the story of Wong Fei-hung, his name was removed from the original Chinese title.
  • The subtitles were tailored to diminish the political context of the story.
  • Some scenes were trimmed to tone down the violence.
  • Originally, some fight scenes had been sped up in places through undercranking. The United States release slowed these scenes down to a more normal pace.
  • Several comedic scenes, particularly ones interspersed in the fight scenes, were removed to give the fights a more serious feel. Although such comedic devices are common in Hong Kong cinema, the editors felt that they might appear odd to American audiences.
  • A new soundtrack was composed that emulated the classical score to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, but in doing so, the Wong Fei-hung theme song was eliminated.
  • New sound effects were dubbed for the fighting to make them more realistic (as opposed to the more traditional exaggerated Hong Kong sounds).
Similarly what they did with many JC films..supercop, drunken master 2 etc..