Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
classic

51TSBRG48QL.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spy_Who_Came_in_from_the_Cold_(film)

Spy_cold.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Big Game

Samuel L's in this movie was straight up comedy

"AHHHHHHH!!!":damn:
"AHHHHHHH!!!" :damn:
"UGH-AHHHHH-UUUGH!!!":damn:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
MV5BMjE1MTM4NDAzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMwNjI0MzE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

8/10 I thought this was an excellent film but I'm into that stuff. I certainly didn't expect the ending either.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
will update in the future ..... can't wait ....

EXCLUSIVE: True story of Tom Cruise's new role as a 280lb drug smuggler - he plays cocaine and gun runner who turned federal informer then died in a murky hit after telling his wife he lived in fear of the CIA
  • Barry Seal is being played by Tom Cruise in Mena, an action movie which is currently being filmed
  • 280lb pilot became the Medellin cartel's top smuggler and was nicknamed 'El Gordo' - The Fat Man- by his bosses
  • He became the Drug Enforcement Administration's most important witness in the 1980s telling them of the Colombian drugs industry
  • Conspiracy theorists suggest CIA turned blind eye to drug running as long as he helped their secret efforts to oust Nicaraguan government
  • He was gunned down near Louisiana home by 11-strong Colombian gang - but one of them has told his wife there was more to killing than that
  • His widow tells Daily Mail Online: 'The authorities made him a sitting duck. I want to find out the truth about what happened to him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-murky-hit-telling-wife-lived-fear-CIA.html

the 1995 documentary

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chapelle Show:myman:

...Mandela gets high with the Boot Camp kids and Go HAM on the Lion King theme:pachaha:

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
220px-Eiger_sanction.jpg

The Eiger Sanction is a 1975 American action thriller directed by and starring Clint Eastwood. Based on the novel The Eiger Sanction, by Trevanian,[N 1] the film is about an art history professor and mountain climber who doubles as a professional assassin and is coerced out of retirement to avenge the murder of an old friend

College art history professor Dr. Jonathan Hemlock (Clint Eastwood) is a retired government assassin who performed "sanctions", a euphemism for officially approved killings. He also has a reputation as one of the world's top mountaineers.