Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The+Bad+Seed+%281956%29.jpg

This was a really good movie...
that little girl was .. :demonic:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Riddikk after Chronicles this flick let me down trying to take it back to that pitch black vibe, I thought they were in another galaxy yet everyone is talking like they're still on earth and bounty hunters with generic ass names slash personalities

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
wrapped up season 9 of Trailer Park Boys last night

Jim Layhee gotta be up there as one of the most ridiculous tv characters of all times

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah its arguable if that sting vs hhh match was the worst of the night or not, on the plus you had D-X and NWO going at it in the ring, but then your :snoop: because everyone is so damn old

But how my childhood would have sucked if i didnt tell my teacher to know his role and suck it, memories:sadbron:

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Okay, so I was re watching last man on Earth, and Todd mentioned clove hitch. And I was like.....:ohhh:.....Didn't Carl from the walking dead mention learning how to do a clove hitch.

Okay, so I rewatch the Banshee season finale that ended recently, and Job, Sugar and (forgot the lady name sorry) were held on a base locked in some room. So to get out of their restraints, (forgot who suggested doing it) was like break my thumbs,,,,,:ohhh: then I remember hearing that on The Blacklist when Elizabeth had her husband in restraints, and he said something like.....next time your torturing someone, don't break their thumbs, next thing you know all hell breaks loose:russ:

:yeshrug: im sure shows do it often. Just something I caught watching shows and stuff.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
yeah its arguable if that sting vs hhh match was the worst of the night or not, on the plus you had D-X and NWO going at it in the ring, but then your :snoop: because everyone is so damn old

But how my childhood would have sucked if i didnt tell my teacher to know his role and suck it, memories:sadbron:

Lol. I.miss those

The following announcements have been paid for by the new world order skits lol
W1PfPzw.gif

I still watch it, :yeshrug: because im a fan.....and i also got nephews and cousins and sh1t

Yeah, growing up I was watching it all day and night. I check it every now and then. But I have nephews and cousins that like it so I watch it with them or play vvideo games with them. Sweet counter into a rko