Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
VHS_94_poster.jpg

...Rat Man:laff: made News Chick spit ETHER in her colleague grill:whoa::picard::banderas:

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
19838930.jpg

Cure (1997)
This movie is pure piff, one of the best thrillers of the 90's easy. If you fukk with movies like Seven or Zodiac you gotta check this out. The sound design is incredible. I give this one the rare 10/10 score

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
Caught the movie bug:

MV5BMTI1MjA5ODY3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzE2MDg4._V1_.jpg

Ehh...it was okay. No lie, I tense up due to the factor of suspense which seems to be lacking in movies nowadays.

MV5BYjNkMWVkYTUtYzUwZi00ZWI1LTg3MzktZjVkNDQxZjFhOTY1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

:whew: Breh this movie right here, such a underrated Carpenter flick that sadly got overlooked during the time. As a writer, this movie hits different as it descent into utter madness as the movie goes deeper. Reminds me of Jacob's Ladder but demonic as all hell:huhldup:

MV5BN2U2Y2ZmNjAtZDkwMy00MzZiLWEzODYtZGIxODAyMGEwMjFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_.jpg

See...I have never seen the sequels to The Exorcist because the first one just set the bar extremely high, but this movie though. Despite the corniness and etc, was probably one of the best performances from George C Scott and such a misunderstood sequel.

I wonder how the complete version of the movie could had been if the scenes weren't destroyed :lupe:
ITMoM is one of my all-time favorite movies. great atmosphere

exorcist 3 is very underrated

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
ITMoM is one of my all-time favorite movies. great atmosphere

exorcist 3 is very underrated

Breh I remember wanting to see this movie so badly when I was young, but the marsupial was not of age to see it :mjcry:

:whew: may have to run that jawn back tonight.

That bicycle scene :whoa:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Could have played it when Django blows up the slave owner and goes back to rescue broomhilda

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is this show? Heard its Funny
It's really good. It's takes from Atlanta a little where it's not necessarily linear, you'll learn about the characters family and the people of the town. Very good, highly recommend.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
1CvJ6diBACKPVGOpcWuY4XPQdqX.jpg

This dude did worse than EVERYBODY he was judging. Even Carmody died a hero. How you gone give buddy shyt for getting Shermanator killed only to kill your own son? Fake Michelle Pfeiffer was on his nuts hard.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo

this was the movie that got the japanese horror movie thing started in the late 90s-early 200s. it's a solid horror/thriller but very dry. it is easy to get bored with it's very detached cinematography. the premise is creative, though.

pretty underrated movie. great world building by clive barker. very good performance by david cronenberg as the villain. lead actor isnt very good but the rest of the cast is pretty solid. the monsters are very creative and well realized. based on the ending, this really should have had a sequel.