Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BOTI2ZTZmMmItMmM3YS00ZjUwLWJiODMtMmRjMWM4NDE0OWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Leo Dio before puberty...

Russell Crowe before the hoagies and the steroids.

MGM+

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

I think Hollywood should give Wong Kar Wai another chance, My blueberry nights was pretty good all things considered

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
large_red-rocket-poster.jpeg

Heard Simon Rex was great in the main role before watching, and he does deliver in playing a really entertaining scumbag. Movie has an authentic feel to it and good use of NSYNC.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

One of the best seasons of television I've seen in years. 70s southern noir about Vietnam vets who return home and become contract killers. Every episode hits like a brick due to some very strong acting, writing, and high violence. Also want to say it has some of the most grounded, real portrayals of black people I've seen on television recently.

Show got cancelled after 1 season but it's worth peeping, and doesn't end on a cliffhanger.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first two episodes of Last Call: When a Serial Killer Stalked Queer New York:

As someone from NJ I have never heard of this case. Yes it is :dame:
but you nikkas watch P-Valley you can handle this.

It is very interesting, two episode released, two more to go.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched the first two episodes of Last Call: When a Serial Killer Stalked Queer New York:

As someone from NJ I have never heard of this case. Yes it is :dame:
but you nikkas watch P-Valley you can handle this.

It is very interesting, two episode released, two more to go.
First off, I don't watch p valley

Second those that do, do it with the promise of tiddies and block out the rest. There is no reason to watch a doc, you know there won't be tiddies.

This isn't hbo in the 90s, where you watch some disgusting stuff just to see tiddies.

It's 2023, you know there ain't t gonna be tiddies.

@Bryan Danielson remember Bama Rush, we thought we was going to see doll up glammed up yt girls, no, this "filmmaker" want to talk about her Alopecia. We ain't care about Alopecia at the Oscar's with Jada Pinkett, we don't care now.

Not to mention, I can't imagine a straight man in they 30s and 40s recommending a doc on :dame: . You a agent.