Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched X. Found it kinda trash

@Nicole0416_646NYC
What are your thoughts on yellowjackets? I tried watching but just couldn't get into it. I'm 2 episodes in
X was great. Reviewed it in The official Horror thread.

Yellow jackets:
Boring and uninspired. Watched the first episode, 1/2 of the 2nd episode and considered it trash status. Too much white woman angst in it for me to tolerate
:scust:
and how many times are they going to remake another version of “Lord of the Flies”?? Which is basically what it is. If I want to see people kill themselves on an island, survivor style - I’ll watch “Battle Royale” . Not a group of white girls complaining and flashbacks. **yawnnnn

Cruel Summer on Hulu >>>>>

Everybody is a damn degenerate liar on this show ^^^ this ish is crazy. Reminds me of my time in catholic/private school (corrective behavioral issue placement.. yeah ok)
:mjlol::mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched X. Found it kinda trash

@Nicole0416_646NYC
What are your thoughts on yellowjackets? I tried watching but just couldn't get into it. I'm 2 episodes in
Last watch and still watching
Hannibal season 1 - Hulu

The Offer (Based on The Godfather)- Paramount Plus.
First ep free here:

Halo - paramount plus

“We Own this City”- about the corrupt cops in BMore
HBO max

Dirty black bag - AMC+

that’s about it- busy with other things going on.

Daps
latest

Wonder why this Batman anime isn't talked about like the others? Great story, multiple villain's and character development. Everything people wish was in The Batman is in this. Highly recommend

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fcb1939.jpg

Really good flick despite the fact that I hate 30s-50s cinema. A young Lucy before Ricardo treated her face like the bongos:ehh:

p9219113_p_v8_aa.jpg

This movie started out on the right trail but lost me towards the end:francis:. A simple movie about a old ass writer trying to school the apprentice, ends up being one of "those" flicks where its a scrapecoat to get the jawn naked and have dirty old b*stard fantasies come to life.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
lC4ULSf5J4X9jnBOKcY3pwbAwmT.jpg

So many clichés. The fight scenes were mid. Visuals and surround sound carry this.

wuMc08IPKEatf9rnMNXvIDxqP4W.jpg

Not bad. Heard the movies get much better after the first couple so I'll be back.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
lC4ULSf5J4X9jnBOKcY3pwbAwmT.jpg

So many clichés. The fight scenes were mid. Visuals and surround sound carry this.

wuMc08IPKEatf9rnMNXvIDxqP4W.jpg

Not bad. Heard the movies get much better after the first couple so I'll be back.

The thing with Pacific Rim is that it's self aware that it's a cliche action movie. Like a homage to mech anime from the silly dialog to the fight scenes.

I fukks with it, but the second one was meh as all hell:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
On Harry Potter movies:
The first two (Sorcerer's Stone and Chambers of Secrets) we're good for what they were at that time, I wouldn't revisit.
Azkaban is trash.
Goblet of Fire is a serious movie with a serious ending, they ain't effing around no more.
Order of phoenix is a mistranslation from the book and sucks as a movie.
Half Blood prince is a spiritual successor to Goblet of fire
Deathly Hallows has a nice ending but I'm not sure if it was supposed to be two movie.

I couldn't make thru the first Fantastic Beast due that catch em all pokemon story line, and I heard the next two are trash.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Watching Den of Thieves on Netflix...it's definitely shot in Atlanta..so many memories of Going to Lakewood, Stewart Ave and Metropolitan back in the day...Run n shoot, Freaknic, Wholesale store, Bread house, family going to the parties at Atlanta technical college