Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
images

An introverted video editor locks himself out of his building and is forced to confront the world he has been avoiding in search of a way back inside.
Release date: April 30, 2021 (USA

Good lil date movie

Woody Allen type NY people of NY movie

7/10

images

Sid Straw leads a dull life until he accidentally stalks an old college classmate, actress Elizabeth Banks, on social media. With each failed attempt to prove he knows her, Sid rediscovers more of himself and the true meaning of friendship.
Initial release: September 25, 2020

Actually kinda aight

6/10

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
images

An introverted video editor locks himself out of his building and is forced to confront the world he has been avoiding in search of a way back inside.
Release date: April 30, 2021 (USA

Good lil date movie

Woody Allen type NY people of NY movie

7/10

images

Sid Straw leads a dull life until he accidentally stalks an old college classmate, actress Elizabeth Banks, on social media. With each failed attempt to prove he knows her, Sid rediscovers more of himself and the true meaning of friendship.
Initial release: September 25, 2020

Actually kinda aight

6/10

I watched approximately 30 minutes of boths of these movies and they are terrible. lol
I couldn't keep watching this shyt.

Daps
I'm watching State of Play on Netflix right now. Only half an hr into it but it's great brehs. A political thriller with Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. If you're into that type of thing, put it on. I was only planning on watching like half an hr of it, needed something to watch while I was eating dinner and then was gonna turn it off and take care of something but im hooked.

state-of-play-poster.jpg

It's rare that I come across truly great movies that I've never seen but this is legit.

Daps
I'm watching State of Play on Netflix right now. Only half an hr into it but it's great brehs. A political thriller with Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. If you're into that type of thing, put it on. I was only planning on watching like half an hr of it, needed something to watch while I was eating dinner and then was gonna turn it off and take care of something but im hooked.

state-of-play-poster.jpg

It's rare that I come across truly great movies that I've never seen but this is legit.

Jason Bateman the gawd is in this too :banderas:

Daps

state-of-play-poster.jpg

9.8/10

Epic movie. Just finished :banderas: