Coli Ladies: What is the Sexist Body Type for men? (Poll)

Coli Ladies, what is the sexiest body type for men?

• Slim build

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Basketball player build

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Football player build

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Big

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Semi-Muscular

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Basketball player build:
derrick-rose6.jpg

Semi-muscular:
sexy+black+guy.jpg

:laugh:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

You can't come into this thread saying stuff like this without proof.

:pachaha: Ya'll are silly. I'm keeping my anonymity for now:umad:. I made it to the highest level of football and I'm trying to make it to the highest levels in rugby. So that should tell you my body ain't :flabbynsick: Just imagine the prototypical running back body and you got me :takedat:

I'm not one of these thirsty simps that's gotta be trading pics (unless one of ya'll are simp-worthy :ohhh:).

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:pachaha: Ya'll are silly. I'm keeping my anonymity for now:umad:. I made it to the highest level of football and I'm trying to make it to the highest levels in rugby. So that should tell you my body ain't :flabbynsick: Just imagine the prototypical running back body and you got me :takedat:

I'm not one of these thirsty simps that's gotta be trading pics (unless one of ya'll are simp-worthy :ohhh:).

:comeon: Aye if you wanna stay anonymous just cut out your face. You don't got to simp us. We trynna simp you.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
1. Football
2. Semi-muscular.

It's not a deal breaker but I'm not attracted to tall guys/basketball build or swimmers. I'd rather a little pudge or no muscles than either of those options. :yeshrug: I had a brief crush on Snoop at 13 but that's the only exception.

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Aye if you wanna stay anonymous just cut out your face. You don't got to simp us. We trynna simp you.

:ehh: I'm stilling warming up to The Coli. I'm sure all of ya'll will have my dikk picks before the year is out :hug:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I've dated all of the above types except big, but I'll go w/ semi-muscular or basketball build :clap: