Coli Ladies: How do y'all feel about Hillary Clinton?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
seems like an ok lady, but it doesn't really seem like she would do anything spectacular in office
but I don't know shyt about politics :yeshrug:

Daps
She would be a filler president.

She seems to desperate for it and I personally don't think she will offer the US much to be honest.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Not voting for her.

If no other candidates to my liking run I may not vote at all.

My first thought is I'd rather vote for her than any GOP candidate. I would hate to not vote at all. Its always the lesser of 2 evils and she would be for me.

I wonder who will be running against her in the primary.

What don't you like about her?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
What don't you like about her?

I don't really dislike her perse. I feel like she would do whatever any other Dem candidate would as far a policy. Her 2008 primary did leave a bad taste in my mouth. I also think she is just hungry to be president just to be president. She did an ok job as SoS. Just really her run in 2008 that turned me off her. On further thought I do think she would be more aggressive than Obama though.

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
I want Elizabeth Warren ,dammit. Hillary is to centrist for my taste, but if push comes to shove I'll vote independent or blue squad.

.....But I will be dammed if they let that nut job Rand in the white house.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
I don't live in America. Based off some of the responses in this section, I wouldn't vote or support any campaign either.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I want Elizabeth Warren ,dammit. Hillary is to centrist for my taste, but if push comes to shove I'll vote independent or blue squad.

.....But I will be dammed if they let that nut job Rand in the white house.
I like her. Yeah she's shady as fukk, but that the game :yeshrug:And she's better than any republican they're gonna pick, so...

Pretty much this. It's the lesser of two really shyt-tastic evils. If I lived in a swing state, I'd 100% vote for her

Problematic liberal white feminist :hula:conservative white man who's against reproductive, lgbtq, all kinds of rights + anti-federal programs that many people need to survive.

:francis: I'd know who I'm going for even if i didn't like it.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She has the experience. She helped Bill with a lot of decision making and getting into office as well. I'm indifferent though because I don't live in the US, but people shouldn't vote based on personality rather, who they feel is best for the position. It's not a popularity contest.