Coli, Keep It Real With A nikka. Anybody Scared To Be In Love Right Now?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Met and have the opportunity to meet girls i know would be great to settle down and raise kids with............But being 22 that shyt scares the hell out of me right now. I dont want a kid til im at least 30, dont know if EVER wanna get married(most likely will tho). This lady wanna set me up with her daughter who is at least a 9/10 and would be the perfect partner.........down the road. But man the more i think about settling down and shyt im like

daniel-bryan-NO.gif

Where my young coli nikkas at, i know i aint in this alone.

You should be more afraid of getting hooked on Aderall then falling in love with a woman that you plan on marrying and starting a family with. How are friends rushing to do the wrong thing but afraid of whats right?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You should be more afraid of getting hooked on Aderall then falling in love with a woman that you plan on marrying and starting a family with. How are friends rushing to do the wrong thing but afraid of whats right?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:
I dont have an addictive personality, unlike some posters (i.e @Mowgli) :mjpls:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it can be a vulnerability that's distracting and compounds the rest of your problems, instead of lessening them, feelings/emotions/relationships in general...however, I've been staying out of it for so long, that it's starting to have the reverse affect.