Coli, Keep It Real With A nikka. Anybody Scared To Be In Love Right Now?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Met and have the opportunity to meet girls i know would be great to settle down and raise kids with............But being 22 that shyt scares the hell out of me right now. I dont want a kid til im at least 30, dont know if EVER wanna get married(most likely will tho). This lady wanna set me up with her daughter who is at least a 9/10 and would be the perfect partner.........down the road. But man the more i think about settling down and shyt im like

daniel-bryan-NO.gif

Where my young coli nikkas at, i know i aint in this alone.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fam this thread gets made once a week.
but its cool cuz ima answer it anyway
My nikka .. we get it ... we 18 to 25 we aint looking for love. we looking for fun.. parties .. good jobs money and stability my nikka we dont give a fukk bout no queens and romance movies nikka ..
the right bytch come along of course we gonna see it and snap to it but it aint gonna happen plus our radars aint even on for all that ..you feel me...

i tell you what i dont get though is it seem like every bytch i meet is looking for a fairy tale love stories ... bytches be inrelationships 3 to 4 yeats since they was 18 or some shyt ... fall out of it .. then they back in the game looking for love :wtf: why nikka why? i dont get it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Fam this thread gets made once a week.
but its cool cuz ima answer it anyway
My nikka .. we get it ... we 18 to 25 we aint looking for love. we looking for fun.. parties .. good jobs money and stability my nikka we dont give a fukk bout no queens and romance movies nikka ..
the right bytch come along of course we gonna see it and snap to it but it aint gonna happen plus our radars aint even on for all that ..you feel me...

i tell you what i dont get though is it seem like every bytch i meet is looking for a fairy tale love stories ... bytches be inrelationships 3 to 4 yeats since they was 18 or some shyt ... fall out of it .. then they back in the game looking for love :wtf: why nikka why? i dont get it.
That shyt Cray

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scared to be in love? :heh:

yall nikkas is really out here stressin relationships like that :snoop:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if you scared to be in love it probably just means you have had your heart broken and havent got over it

a lot of young people dont understand the difference between love and lust

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol SandraRose taught me about the concept of dopamine...while you are still young you need to learn the difference between love and dopamine.... love is something built over multiple years so it shouldn't even be considered with someone you have been with less than 3 years...that's why most relationships of today do not and will not last because simple minded people confuse love with dopamine...when the dopamine wears off...the relationship is over...this is not hard to prove at all....