Coli I Need Coaching

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you guys know me , or for those who dont know me, would know i dont cause trouble or troll so this isn't a cry for attention or anything. However my problem is i think i get a little too much negative attention in the form of hating, here me out. I come from a envious family (it took me a while to come to terms with this) buts its true there is a lot of backstabbing and bitterness and i try my best to distance myself from them. However they copy everything i do ..i started studying law my first two years they hated me and said i wasn't gonna succeed, two years after my cousin applied to study law doing it while his sister bad mouths me everytime for no reason. Another member of my family constantly worries about what i do and gets angry for not telling them my moves they also (my uncle and aunt) and is pressuringtheir daughter to study law because i could'nt be the only one with a law degree in my fam. (Law aint even a good field to do) . I have a guy who hangs around my group that hates me and my friend really hard , calls us white boys ( we lightskin ) and tries to compete on a daily basis (dude had been hating on us for 3 years LOL he is that "friend" that would push you off a bridge it sucks cause he has 2 other friend that lowkey hate us to, maddd jealous)

I try to distance myself from my family and it works but it really bothers me knowing that people are thinking about me negatively on a regular and are constantly watching my moves. They try to act like they dont care but bytch and moan everytime i do something. The negative energy is seriously bothering me, how to i block this out, should i do yoga or something? or what? i need help. I dont go to church at all , is that a reason? (these fukkers go to church more than i do and are demonic breh's)

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Stack your paper and move out. They can't hound you or bother you, you don't have to hit them up, you can ignore them all you want

In the meantime just let all that shyt go in one ear and out the other.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stack your paper and move out. They can't hound you or bother you, you don't have to hit them up, you can ignore them all you want

In the meantime just let all that shyt go in one ear and out the other.
you're right i wonder however lowkey ..that whatever i do , i do it because i want to but they do things just to compete with others, i wonder if they're gonna be succesful doing something out of envy and jealousy you know?

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Now you guys know me , or for those who dont know me, would know i dont cause trouble or troll so this isn't a cry for attention or anything. However my problem is i think i get a little too much negative attention in the form of hating, here me out. I come from a envious family (it took me a while to come to terms with this) buts its true there is a lot of backstabbing and bitterness and i try my best to distance myself from them. However they copy everything i do ..i started studying law my first two years they hated me and said i wasn't gonna succeed, two years after my cousin applied to study law doing it while his sister bad mouths me everytime for no reason. Another member of my family constantly worries about what i do and gets angry for not telling them my moves they also (my uncle and aunt) and is pressuringtheir daughter to study law because i could'nt be the only one with a law degree in my fam. (Law aint even a good field to do) . I have a guy who hangs around my group that hates me and my friend really hard , calls us white boys ( we lightskin ) and tries to compete on a daily basis (dude had been hating on us for 3 years LOL he is that "friend" that would push you off a bridge it sucks cause he has 2 other friend that lowkey hate us to, maddd jealous)

I try to distance myself from my family and it works but it really bothers me knowing that people are thinking about me negatively on a regular and are constantly watching my moves. They try to act like they dont care but bytch and moan everytime i do something. The negative energy is seriously bothering me, how to i block this out, should i do yoga or something? or what? i need help. I dont go to church at all , is that a reason? (these fukkers go to church more than i do and are demonic breh's)
Stay positive and make moves don't be swallowed by envy and evilness

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay positive and make moves don't be swallowed by envy and evilness
im trying bro its hard sometimes cause its like they want me to fail so i feel nervous and it throws me off my game sometimes

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
get what you want and fukk the haters. there's always going to be someone that's trying to shoot you down. it's a sign that you're on the right track. at least that's what i tell myself.

yoga ain't bad either but it's been awhile. just stay centered.