Coli: How do feel about rep?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
rep doesn't mean shyt when 1 person's rep can completely change your shyt from red to green or vice versa.

i get neg repped when i embarrass or ruin someone's shyt on here. is that fair? not really when its a reactive and vengeful neg rep or its their last "hurrah" in an attempt to save face, they like to follow it up with "you posters in the red are so awful." so they can feel better about themselves getting owned on an internet forum.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Do you ignore a poster cuz he in the red?

Do you support him?

Do you give a fukk?

Im in the red right now cuz of some trollin' I've done.... But personally I look more at daps...

Still... what does green or red rep say about a poster?

:salute:

tumblr_lrk09iSgph1r30l9ro1_400.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: but you post in EVERY thread about rep tho. i seen you in a few begging for rep

matter fact take this neg :whatever:

:pachaha: you are or were part of rep crew and turned yours off after getting negged up in that one thread fukk outta here u fukkin geek

:ooh: he negged me again these tcm/tbm (or whatever you lames call your click) are ruthless :rudy:

and I never once begged for rep you need more people

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
im only in the red cause i made a thread like this and everyone thought it was appropriate to run what they called a "neg train" on my rep :beli:

fags :beli:

Daps
:pachaha: you are or were part of rep crew and turned yours off after getting negged up in that one thread fukk outta here u fukkin geek

:ooh: he negged me again these tcm/tbm (or whatever you lames call your click) are ruthless :rudy:

and I never once begged for rep you need more people

:yawn: so you werent in that harlemsown thread begging to be turned back green?