Coli Gym OGs Help Me Achieve This

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I eat a healthy High Fat Low Carb Diet. (Basically I eat anything Paleo I dont count Calories or Protein)
I'm Skinny-Ish probably around 15-17% Body Fat.
I do a 20 min High Impact Body Weight workout every other day
Im in great shape. however I look nothing like this.
How do I get here:

help me brehs!!! :damn:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I eat a healthy High Fat Low Carb Diet. (Basically I eat anything Paleo I dont count Calories or Protein)
I'm Skinny-Ish probably around 15-17% Body Fat.
I do a 20 min High Impact Body Weight workout every other day
Im in great shape. however I look nothing like this.
How do I get here:

help me brehs!!! :damn:

Pick up some heavy items, put them down, repeat

Protein intake is also likely not optimal

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How can you know without tracking it?

20 mins of body weight likely isn't going to get you there either
By incorporating intense periods of work with short recovery segments, interval training helps you give maximum intensity while still maintaining your exercise form. The magic of high intensity interval training (or HIIT, for short) is that it keeps your body burning fat even after you leave the gym.
Click to expand...​
I excerise like this because its suppose to be great for weight loss (which it is, I've loss a ton of weight) also its harder to over train this way, which allows me to heal fast af. And keeps my Hormones in balance. T Optimization being my primary concern.
I'm much stronger now doing Calisthenics and I like it better than lifting. I probably should add alil lifting for good measure tho.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
By incorporating intense periods of work with short recovery segments, interval training helps you give maximum intensity while still maintaining your exercise form. The magic of high intensity interval training (or HIIT, for short) is that it keeps your body burning fat even after you leave the gym.
Click to expand...​
I excerise like this because its suppose to be great for weight loss (which it is, I've loss a ton of weight) also its harder to over train this way, which allows me to heal fast af. And keeps my Hormones in balance. T Optimization being my primary concern.
I'm much stronger now doing Calisthenics and I like it better than lifting. I probably should add alil lifting for good measure tho.
Do you do HIIT after your body workouts?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Click to expand...​
Right but that guy you posted has built a certain amount of lean muscle mass. I doubt that was done doing 20 minutes of BW. Changing body fat % can be done by cutting fat or adding muscle,

I'm not saying it doesn't have uses.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Right but that guy you posted has built a certain amount of lean muscle mass. I doubt that was done doing 20 minutes of BW. Changing body fat % can be done by cutting fat or adding muscle,

I'm not saying it doesn't have uses.
how should I go about cutting fat tho? I feel like im close I need to lose about 10 - 15 lbs but I seem to be stuck.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
how should I go about cutting fat tho? I feel like im close I need to lose about 10 - 15 lbs but I seem to be stuck.

That's the thing. At this point you are flying the plane with no radar by not counting cals. Are you familiar with tracking at all?