MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Is it better or worse than WOD?

I was Cutting Edge all through WOD but damn it was a grind. Expansion was ass

IT FEELS LESS EPIC. IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE THERE IS ANY URGENCY TO GAMEPLAY. AND I FEEL LIKE I JUST SLAPPED UP A TITAN BUT NOW I'M OUT HERE COLLECTING BIRD FEATHERS FOR SOME OLD HOE ON AN ISLAND.

I'M SUPPOSED TO WALK INTO THE ROOM AND POINT A PEOPLE AND THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO ACT RIGHT. THEY OUT HERE TESTING MY GANGSTA.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Is it better or worse than WOD?

I was Cutting Edge all through WOD but damn it was a grind. Expansion was ass

It ain’t legion that’s for sure. The loss of artifact weapons gave us a lot less to work with. Rotations feel gimped even more. The azerite pieces are kinda weak but maybe
that’s cause the expansion is still early. Sin rogue rotation is even somehow less to do than it was in Legion.

Comparing it to WoD: Def less of a grind, but I enjoyed playing the classes more during then.

To give a real answer I’d link up if you played tho. BfA is ehh but I guess I’m that big of a fan because I’m still playing. And I just finished catching up in Destiny so I can focus on WoW more.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t legion that’s for sure. The loss of artifact weapons gave us a lot less to work with. Rotations feel gimped even more. The azerite pieces are kinda weak but maybe
that’s cause the expansion is still early. Sin rogue rotation is even somehow less to do than it was in Legion.

Comparing it to WoD: Def less of a grind, but I enjoyed playing the classes more during then.

To give a real answer I’d link up if you played tho. BfA is ehh but I guess I’m that big of a fan because I’m still playing. And I just finished catching up in Destiny so I can focus on WoW more.

What server are you on?
i haven't played any bfa yet but I have a few 110s on Area 52.

Does your guild have brehs? I'm done with all white guilds :hhh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What server are you on?
i haven't played any bfa yet but I have a few 110s on Area 52.

Does your guild have brehs? I'm done with all white guilds :hhh:

I’m on area 52 for horde. Guild Dosent have brehs...maybe one?? I haven’t talked to him. And I only know one person there from a previous guild. I haven’t meshed with the rest of the guild. Feels awkward, I don’t even run mythics with them.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m on area 52 for horde. Guild Dosent have brehs...maybe one?? I haven’t talked to him. And I only know one person there from a previous guild. I haven’t meshed with the rest of the guild. Feels awkward, I don’t even run mythics with them.

What days do you raid (if raids are even out). I dont wanna be as hardcore as I used to be but I still wanna have some fun.

I'll probably level my shaman on Area52 (horde)

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What days do you raid (if raids are even out). I dont wanna be as hardcore as I used to be but I still wanna have some fun.

I'll probably level my shaman on Area52 (horde)

They usually raid early morning, I know one day is Wednesday. Raid is out but I haven’t
had the chance to play with them at all. I’d have to update this post with the exact days. They do have an evening raid team though.

EDIT: Wed/Thurs/Fri 9a-11a, and weekends in the evening. They’re not too hardcore so if you join it’s nbd to really catch up or anything.

Last edited: