Coli Goin Up, On a Tuesday: Koolaid Vs TeflonTrill: Fukkery, Betrayal, Tittays(FATALITY IN POST 263)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
EDjaHo9.gif

Jesus :dead::dead::dead:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
those t*ts are nothing special. shes trying to mash them together to make them appear perkier. personally im not a fan of big areolas either. also it is clear she is FAT. but carry on gassin up a typical, tubby american woman :yeshrug:
i ain't gassin up shyt.. I ain't even know the bird's coli handle.. and I never said they were perfect, just that they ain't bad.. and you'd smash, so shut the fukk up.. :camby:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Agnostic please save it. I have not complained once about misoginy....these dudes want people like you who cosign everything they say. These guys whined more about me leaving than me complaining about the old boys club. I hold my own in here...if they don't like it. Make the site a men only forum. Even before the salon existed i had no issue with tlr....i argue peoples talking points. I have no problem with anyone personally.

I was hiding in the bathroom to follow this thread but some cac came in there and started shytting. :beli:

:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.