Coli Goin Up, On a Tuesday: Koolaid Vs TeflonTrill: Fukkery, Betrayal, Tittays(FATALITY IN POST 263)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i bet you think all of these hoes on here have under 2 bodies and dnt suck dikk
Hoes? Whats your problem nikka? I realize you been going on with this slick talk about coli women being fake prudes for a while now. Chill with that talk. You got beef with one person, address them and keep it between y'all.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The Coli Is off the chain. I had no idea there was a whole subculture going on where nudes are exchanged.:deadmanny:
Apparently us normal folk who just do this for fun after school/work and have no intention of sharing our real lives whatsoever on here are the minority breh.

:mjcry:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
You aggy the attention aint on you you nasty c*nt :umad:

Theres a new sheriff of fukkery in town. You old and busted. Im the new hotness. Slut

You the "new hotness" quoting MIB :flabbynsick::comeon: fall all the way the fukk back, you tryna eat off heavily orchestrated slut shaming and exposeal threat troll threads. You a bytch nikka, posting like a bitxh nikka, quoting like a biych nikka AND you thirsty :dwillhuh: im not the one, i sent you pantie ads this morning bytch, for the ones you pissed earlier, go quote that hoe

dry dikk hurt thirsty fukk :dame:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WELL DAMN

OMGcat_zps70308744.gif

Shawty bad tho

Status
Not open for further replies.