Coli Goin Up, On a Tuesday: Koolaid Vs TeflonTrill: Fukkery, Betrayal, Tittays(FATALITY IN POST 263)

Status
Not open for further replies.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i doubt those are her titties

the way shes no non chalant in this thread
plus how she was a "coli virgin" waiting for marriage

This is how I feel, My save a hoe senses aren't tingling at all.
giphy.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yo I used to be into this type shyt, and at one point i was gonna share my ex's nudes on here...(I posted about what happened)...but nah. This shyt corny, you never fukked shorty, you don't know her, and y'all playing ego games with chicks for props on here. Usually I'd dig it but something changed. I don't know what did it, but I can't rock w/ this.
I somewhat agree.......

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Exposing anything non-coli related about a poster is over the line imo.... whoever titties those are, shyt is not cool. The previous exposure thread she was involved in, wasn't cool, like I'm calling it what it is.

nikkas got lives and jobs. Its. Not. That. Serious.

And OP one of the lamest fukkboys on this board so. ...not surprised.

This shyt may need to be locked soon.
Cool name, btw...I collect stones w/ my girl. Those are the only ones I won't buy, ironically.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
need to put my phone down and pull out the computer and search for her face pics to see if the areolas matches her lips.

i can always tell if a tit pic real or not by looking at a chick's face.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I somewhat agree.......I didn't know it was actually gonna happen. I thought this was just gonna be another fun "neg train" thread. I kiiiiinda feel awkward about all of this......

The issue with the mob mentality online OP felt pressure to deliver..whether those her titties or not....but imma let yall cook, this is fukking wack tho

Status
Not open for further replies.