Coli Folks: Whats your Horoscope Sign &

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
maybe its me but i feel like as it relates to horoscopes , i am more capricorn like more leo like. the aforementioned are my parents astrological signs. so im thinking i pick up traits from both of them. my father ambitiousness and independent mindframe and my mother kindheartedness. idk just a thought i had in my head about this.

supposely libras suppose to be compatiable with gemini and aries for what i read on one site :yeshrug: . i doubt that

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
sagittarius -- and i agree with my traits

Sagittarius Traits: Frank, fearless and generous, the Archers or Sagittarius are a different set altogether. Many of them tend to remain in their own worlds, immersed deeply in culture, intellectual and creative pursuits, travel and self-appreciation. Lovers of freedom, they tend to be independent and supremely confident. Some of these strong traits, however, may border on to eccentricity or tactlessness in Archers. Candid as they are, they pride themselves for being able to call a spade a spade. However, this attitude may hurt people, or at the very least, turn into embarrassing situations. They may also be perceived as crude, boastful and inconsistent, thanks to their overly energetic, wavering minds.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
like i said before i dont necessarily agree with somethings , however this fits me to a T:

Vacillating: One of the hardest things for Libra to do is to make a decision, and no matter what you do, never press these people to make a decision quickly. First, the mere fact that you are pressing them to act quickly only serves to convince them that you are uncouth and uncultured.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aquarius: Everytime I read my horoscope it's scary accurate :merchant:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Capricorn :salute:

Don't really believe in it, but most that I've read about it is pretty spot on.