COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This is why NBA fantasy can be a bytch. Who decides to sit someone last minute when it's not injury related? This wasn't even on radar.:stopitslime:.

Exactly. Aint nearly enough time to do a Quick Replace. Nurse on some goofy shyt with that one. I can almost bet the league sending his ass a letter about that shyt. Out here fukking up the $$$. Maybe a breh lose anyway but its pretty much a guaranteed L now. :unimpressed:

Edit: Wow. 4got I had this foo in my snake draft too :francis:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Exactly. Aint nearly enough time to do a Quick Replace. Nurse on some goofy shyt with that one. I can almost bet the league sending his ass a letter about that shyt. Out here fukking up the $$$. Maybe a breh lose anyway but its pretty much a guaranteed L now. :unimpressed:

Edit: Wow. 4got I had this foo in my snake draft too :francis:

I got the alert about but I wasn't able to swap him in time. I played 47 lineups and I had Siakam in 18 of them. At least there was an opportunity to swap them out this season because Fanduel didn't have the late swap option for the NBA for the past two seasons.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@John Harden @Rekkapryde

So, I have this soft ass fukk Siakam in my lineup. Am I able to do a late swap with him, or is that not something that would work? I can't seem to find it.

Bum ass Fultz with -1 and soft ass Siakam being out.

Caught the Siakam bullshyt too late.

And now Stan playing Zion like 10 minutes and shyt. :smh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I got the alert about but I wasn't able to swap him in time. I played 47 lineups and I had Siakam in 18 of them. At least there was an opportunity to swap them out this season because Fanduel didn't have the late swap option for the NBA for the past two seasons.

Damn. Didnt even know that. At least its an option now I guess.

@BucciMane But another thing killing mfs too is coaches who are basically resting players in game. Whether its because if a blowout or just cappin' their limits off gp. shyt all fukked up.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Damn. Didnt even know that. At least its an option now I guess.

@BucciMane But another thing killing mfs too is coaches who are basically resting players in game. Whether its because if a blowout or just cappin' their limits off gp. shyt all fukked up.

I knew I was fukked when the Magic were getting their backs blown out and the Sixers took out Harris and the Magic took out Fultz.:snoop:.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
There is a flaw on fanduel if the contest dont fill up you still get whatever prize was first made. I got $27 but only 5 people played

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
There is a flaw on fanduel if the contest dont fill up you still get whatever prize was first made. I got $27 but only 5 people played

That happened in another room we had a week or so ago. Starting to think that if you can get all but 1 spot filled, then they'll still cash you out for what the prize was originally supposed to be.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Worst feeling is when you think you have a chance and your players are doing well, but realize someone else has most of the same players and are ahead.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No $10 nfl this week?

I think da breh Trill been hella busy.

Nothing today fellas?

And we probably need to update the thread title @lamont614

Nice win @John Harden

I'm down for tonight if someone makes one. Just mention me and I'll join.

tenor.gif

Restricted Location | FanDuel