COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You stay with that outlier player to give you an edge (I.e. Levert) smh. And yeah, I have Davis. Im guessing you have both with the 2 PF spots?

I have Davis and Ibaka.

I'd like to see Durant get some rest and let Dinwiddie, Levert, and Allen get to work.:banderas:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I have Davis and Ibaka.

I'd like to see Durant get some rest and let Dinwiddie, Levert, and Allen get to work.:banderas:.

On the contrary, I think KD needs to continue to do exactly what he's doing now. Use this garbage time to fill up his stat sheet and get used to real game time again.

Dinwiddie and Allen look like they could use a breather though :troll:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Did none of us really pick LeBron?:russ:.

I had him in my lineup for like 2 secs but between the smoke about him taking it easy until January and betting on the young horse (Davis), I decided not to pull the trigger. Sure we'll all end up with egg on our face though, lol.

I'm interested in breh who only had like 4 players from the last game and yet was still on nikkaz heads. Like you said, these leads prob bout to evaporate :lupe:

Edit: look like Ibaka bout to help you out big time :martin:

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I lost by .6 points. Rekka had wannamaker I had Caruso :why:

That sucks.

I knew I was fukked when bum ass Wiggins didn't do anything, and Dinwiddie played less than I thought he would.:francis:.

I made six lineups for tonight. I'll probably make a few more just as it's the first night with a full slate of games.

Just not sure which lineup I want to use for the winner take all.....

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Got a feeling my free voucher entry gonna do better then my Winner Takes All :unimpressed: