COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I honestly think I might have a lineup where no one has a single player I do.:yeshrug:.

Terrible options this week though.

Going unconventional, eh? :patrice:

Did you use your entire salary at least? :jbhmm:

I have to restrain myself from making any more changes. I've changed it up twice now at least.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Going unconventional, eh? :patrice:

Did you use your entire salary at least? :jbhmm:

I have to restrain myself from making any more changes. I've changed it up twice now at least.

I might have to change it. Every time I change my lineup and think I'm doing something different, I still end up with most of the same players for all of my entries.:pachaha:.

I entered the $25, $10, and $10 winner take all rooms here. I also did about five other $4.44 (biggest waste of money) lineups as well. I think the rooms here are the ones where I'll make significant differences in my line-ups.

My "winner takes all" team here looks deadly though. It has a lot of boom/bust potential. I have to edit some of my other teams as some of them look awful now that I look at them.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@BucciMane Yep. It's really only those 2-3 players that you obssess over where you wonder, "is this the motherfukka who gonna hit me with a 5-7 point week :unimpressed: ".

I'm in the $10 joint and the $10 winner takes all. Ima use the rest of my ends to go be a degenerate on BetOnline :mjlol:

I don't feel deadly about none of my squads :russ:. I do feel like they're balanced however. Realistically tho, anybody can get fuk'd if its your turn to get fuk'd lol.

Like last week for me. Who the hell woulda thought Kamara and Cook wouldve had the games they had?? :gucci:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I honestly think I might have a lineup where no one has a single player I do.:yeshrug:.

Terrible options this week though.
That means I probably have 1 or 2 of the same cuz I took some risky pics, it also means you'll either take it all or get ya shyt pushed in

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
That means I probably have 1 or 2 of the same cuz I took some risky pics, it also means you'll either take it all or get ya shyt pushed in

Eh, I'd be pretty shocked if you had any of the ones I chose.:pachaha:.

I could see one of them being taken by a few people though.

My $25 team is one of those where I probably need to re-do the line-up as I'm too heavy with players from one team.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Eh, I'd be pretty shocked if you had any of the ones I chose.:pachaha:.

I could see one of them being taken by a few people though.

My $25 team is one of those where I probably need to re-do the line-up as I'm too heavy with players from one team.

I've been off that wave because the Bucs came out had too many meh games when they were supposed dominate, that ain't a safe play.

I be trying to do the knowledge and the science based off injuries and pecking orders/depth charts, but some of them nyukkahs low on the chart for good reasons (I'm looking at Chase Edmonds, Marvin Hall, David Moore, Golden Tate, etc.)

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Last minute decisions.:damn:.

I hate when you're $100 off and you feel like it will make all the difference in the world.:francis:.

I kind of like my $25 team, semi-like one of my $10 ones, and have no idea about my other $10 one as I feel like I'll be a major sleeper or put up 50 points.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wanna switch my QB so bad but I'm tryna trust the process.

200.gif