Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Last week was crazy close 3 points separated all the winners
Bum ass pat receivers :damn:

It be like that I'm a Pats fan and since week 5 I knew we couldn't take it all with this WR core + O-line issues. Brady's done all he can with that team Beli has an agenda, and we'll see who needs who more next season. In all sports once my team is eliminated (in the past the Spurs and Padres when I gave a fukk about NBA and MLB respesctively) I don't watch man so I'm gonna participate this week, but I'm just checking FanDuel, no watching any gameplay, as for the Pats they'll be fine, but Brady is gone, and I'd bet he'll be a Buc or a Charger with Josh McDaniels as his OC/HC. If he goes to the Raiders and Gruden's mediocre ass get's rewarded with him same way I quit NBA, I'll go ahead and quit football
:francis::francis::francis:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
It be like that I'm a Pats fan and since week 5 I knew we couldn't take it all with this WR core + O-line issues. Brady's done all he can with that team Beli has an agenda, and we'll see who needs who more next season. In all sports once my team is eliminated (in the past the Spurs and Padres when I gave a fukk about NBA and MLB respesctively) I don't watch man so I'm gonna participate this week, but I'm just checking FanDuel, no watching any gameplay, as for the Pats they'll be fine, but Brady is gone, and I'd bet he'll be a Buc or a Charger with Josh McDaniels as his OC/HC. If he goes to the Raiders and Gruden's mediocre ass get's rewarded with him same way I quit NBA, I'll go ahead and quit football
:francis::francis::francis:

I was trying to stretch my salary I had to pick one of the pats receivers he gave me zero points

:pacspit:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I was trying to stretch my salary I had to pick one of the pats receivers he gave me zero points

:pacspit:
Outside of Edelman they were cheeks all year, even Edelman had drops all year and had a game changing drop on 2nd & 6 with like 3:00 left in that Titans game, Brady deserved to go out better with NE
:francis: