COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I played DK both and FD because I like playing lineups with and without the kicker. FD decided this season to get rid of the kicker and go with the flex position just like DK. The differences in the pricing and algorithm between the two companies means you have to have different strategies when building lineups.
The main reason I don't play in the Coli leagues is because I make make at least 50 lineups a week because I play in multi entry GPPs. I don't want to make the choice of putting a lineup into a contest for $10 and it doesn't cash and I had another lineup that I didn't pick and it had higher score than the one that I put Coli league.

This happens to me a lot. I had lineups that would've won 1st place but busted because I made the wrong choice. Last week I think I got last place in the $10 one. Luckily I'm still up overall on these coli tournaments.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dj2:

5.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@lamont614 and @Trill Bellamy, I've decided.... :sadjim:

I will not fukking stop until I fukking win $20 at least :datowel::datowel::datowel:

Drop them lanks, I ain't scared of you motherfukkers :datowel: :datowel: :datowel: :datowel::datowel:

My checking account is tho :strugmjcry:

giphy.gif

Lol, But I feel ya pain.

giphy.gif

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why everybody in this league pick mcaffrey?

Specially this week. He should be off limts. We should have a week where he aint allowed to be picked and we win off strategy and actual skill

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@tjax03

shyt, I had to.

I had the nikka Hunt on deck and hurried up and switched out last min yesterday and picked the next best option I saw with the salary I had left.

:yeshrug:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Why everybody in this league pick mcaffrey?

Specially this week. He should be off limts. We should have a week where he aint allowed to be picked and we win off strategy and actual skill

That sounds dumb. Dont pick one of the hottest running backs out, because hes playing well and alot of people will pick him :francis: