COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how to play best ball.
How is that different from a regular fantasy football team?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don’t know how to play best ball.
How is that different from a regular fantasy football team?

Let's say we make a league of ten people.

You get about twenty players to draft in a snake draft. No real limit on how many you can draft per position.

Each week, you get a top QB score, top two HB scores, top three WR scores, etc.

You don't have to set a lineup. It takes your best scores. You can get screwed with injuries though.

I had Lamar, Mayfield, and Winston. :mjlol: .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think best ball might be my favorite format, even though last year was the first time doing it. You don't have to do ANYTHING after the draft.

I do wish you could be given a fee pickups during the season though.
Yeah I loved Best Ball and definitely down for it again. Loved it enough that I signed up for three more on Yahoo. Probably have a bunch going this year too. I'll still have one or two regular fantasy leagues too just for that week to week action as well as doing the weekly rooms on here.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
i’m down for another Best Ball

but , whom ever creates it , can you please add an additional 4+ rosters positions
injuries killed me last season … nothing is worse than having several players go on injured reserve and you can’t even fukking pick up those players back ups

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
i’m down for another Best Ball

but , whom ever creates it , can you please add an additional 4+ rosters positions
injuries killed me last season … nothing is worse than having several players go on injured reserve and you can’t even fukking pick up those players back ups

Agreed. Everyone has injuries, but it sucks when it's at a position you're think at.

I had:

Cousins
Kyler (Hurt)
Lamar (Hurt/sat out)

And, when those injuries happen early in the season, you're toast.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I never really do many mock drafts at all, but I've done a few recently just to kill some time. It looks like the first round is going to be four or five WR's taken. I'm usually one that loves to get WR's and try to get away with lower end HB's, but I don't think I'm going to go that route this year. I ended up with Barkley, Etienne, and Najee in one of mine. Not bad for the first three picks, and still ended up with Keenan Allen as my first WR taken. That was for a ten team league.

Going to do one more now with me having pick #7, and see how it ends up. I'm going to see what I can get for WR's if I go HB the first three picks.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I never really do many mock drafts at all, but I've done a few recently just to kill some time. It looks like the first round is going to be four or five WR's taken. I'm usually one that loves to get WR's and try to get away with lower end HB's, but I don't think I'm going to go that route this year. I ended up with Barkley, Etienne, and Najee in one of mine. Not bad for the first three picks, and still ended up with Keenan Allen as my first WR taken. That was for a ten team league.

Going to do one more now with me having pick #7, and see how it ends up. I'm going to see what I can get for WR's if I go HB the first three picks.
:francis: