COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

On some real life shyt:

I created this room for ten people at 25.00
A person. This is the Coli home of the 6 Certs and all that. No disrespect I forget who was in charge of the 25 room before I picked up the mantle but once I decided to pick up the mantle I told myself: let me send some invites to some outside the Coli who I know are passionate about fantasy football and I have 3 people from the Coli and 3 people’s I personally know.

I made this post to shame EVERYONE in the Coliseum. The fact that I have to look outside the Coli for a fukking fanduel for ten people is nothing short of shame.

I want to make this very clear ANY MAN WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED

you have the opportunity to show your football knowledge against everyone on this site but you scared smh

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
On some real life shyt:

I created this room for ten people at 25.00
A person. This is the Coli home of the 6 Certs and all that. No disrespect I forget who was in charge of the 25 room before I picked up the mantle but once I decided to pick up the mantle I told myself: let me send some invites to some outside the Coli who I know are passionate about fantasy football and I have 3 people from the Coli and 3 people’s I personally know.

I made this post to shame EVERYONE in the Coliseum. The fact that I have to look outside the Coli for a fukking fanduel for ten people is nothing short of shame.

I want to make this very clear ANY MAN WHO THINKS THEY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED

you have the opportunity to show your football knowledge against everyone on this site but you scared smh

:laugh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!