COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did some regular contests tonight, and four different snake drafts. I'm almost done doing the regular tournament contests though as you can put up 340 and still not make your money back.:scust:.

Three Team:

Doncic/Curry/Gobert/Capela/Kanter/Murray

Murray/Mitchell/Jokic/Davis/Gobert/Kanter

Four Team:

James/Curry/Gobert/Kanter/Green/Conley

Wall/Murray/Jokic/Gobert/Capela/Harris

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did some regular contests tonight, and four different snake drafts. I'm almost done doing the regular tournament contests though as you can put up 340 and still not make your money back.:scust:.

Three Team:

Doncic/Curry/Gobert/Capela/Kanter/Murray

Murray/Mitchell/Jokic/Davis/Gobert/Kanter

Four Team:

James/Curry/Gobert/Kanter/Green/Conley

Wall/Murray/Jokic/Gobert/Capela/Harris

Won 2/4 of the contests. Jokic and Murray hurt me in one of them, but I think them doing poorly helped me in one that I won.

Going to keep doing these snake drafts. Can't seem to win except my money back and a little more in the regular contests.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is what I've noticed in live drafts, and how I've attacked the draft. Gotten rocked a fair amount, but have also won a good amount. If I win 1/3 contests, assuming most are four teams or more, then I'm making money.

-Absolutely have to look for how many top tier guards and forwards are playing that night. You get two guard positions, three F/C, and a UTIL spot. If there aren't many top tier guards, I'm taking them first even if there is a forward that may be projected to perform better. It's non rocket science, but you see a lot of people going straight for the top projected players and end up getting terrible players for whichever position is weak that night.

-Taking a chance on a GTD. It is extremely risky with some of them, but sometimes you have to take the chance. I tend to not take a chance as you only have six players, and having one be out is brutal. Last night, I passed on Embiid because I was worried he would sit out on a back to back. That is what has concerned me the most.

-I try to do my drafts about an hour before tip-off. Tired of seeing a player is ruled out after I drafted at 5:00 E.T.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did three snake drafts last night, and won two of them. Both were four team drafts.

Got killed in the eight team one was Markanen got hurt, and Sabonis did jack shyt.

Been doing very well with them recently. Infinitely better than the regular contests.

Kawhi has been big for me. He tends to drop in the drafts I've been in when you have Giannis, Jokic, Doncic, and some others available.