COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
I tried joining but it says both leagues are full

:mjcry:

Invites for next week's leagues will be out Monday. Its best to get in as soon as you can, and then edit your lineup through the week til you pick the perfect team, rather than wait til the last minute

We try to fill the leagues up fast to ensure they get filled and they dont cancel the rooms Sunday if they arent filled

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm in the US... VPN is not on... fukking confused.

Some states you can’t play just click the link

The states where FanDuel blocks players are: Arizona, Alabama, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada and Washington state. Again, this is a reflection of company policy regarding banned states and not a legal determination by any arm of government.Aug 1, 2018

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can’t :russ:

You had plenty of time:ufdup:

See you next week
tenor.gif

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Coulda made $50 off these pools, but the dumb ass spot on Browns game gave the Raiders a chance and some breh had Amari Cooper got more points so I got $18. Yo @Trill Bellamy and @lamont614 let me know when yall start the next week's rooms @Rekkapryde too

That was an old head from my job, that only picked Amari cuz hes a die hard Raiders fan, the one time being loyal to your team paid off.

'Scust at me gambling with Tannehill again, literally any other QB and I woulda cashed

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That was an old head from my job, that only picked Amari cuz hes a die hard Raiders fan, the one time being loyal to your team paid off.

'Scust at me gambling with Tannehill again, literally any other QB and I woulda cashed
Imma Pats fan so I rolled with Brady, had to come out early, Gronk too :francis::francis::francis:, cost me 30, but watching Tannehill play was rough