COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm so fukkin disgusted right now.... Beyond disgusted. A fukkin goose egg fam. Lost 6 of my 10 contests last night fukkin with him....... Couldn't even recoup on double ups. Huge disaster. fukk this dude.

Same here. I went heavy on Reid against my better judgement. I had great selections for the most part outside of him and Murray, but all it takes is one player to ruin your lineup.:snoop:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
When you guys do other contests, are you doing 50/50's, top 12, regular contests?

I feel like when I do a $2 contest, those end up being my best lineups, and my bigger contests like the ones here, I have my worst.:pachaha:.

Not tonight though.:mjlit:.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Made one for tonight if anyone
When you guys do other contests, are you doing 50/50's, top 12, regular contests?

I feel like when I do a $2 contest, those end up being my best lineups, and my bigger contests like the ones here, I have my worst.:pachaha:.

I play the dribbler single entry and the clutch shot.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm so fukkin disgusted right now.... Beyond disgusted. A fukkin goose egg fam. Lost 6 of my 10 contests last night fukkin with him....... Couldn't even recoup on double ups. Huge disaster. fukk this dude.

Type of night that getcho ass ex-communicated from a fantasy lineup for the next 20-30 games at least, if not permanently :hhh:

I understand he got in foul trouble the 1st half but wanna come in the 2nd half acting like a bumbling fool with turnovers and shyt. If breh even go for 10 with 5 rebounds, both of us are in the 300s.

But kudos to @John Harden for not falling for the bulljive like the other 50% of us who had him.

tenor.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Type of night that getcho ass ex-communicated from a fantasy lineup for the next 20-30 games at least, if not permanently :hhh:

I understand he got in foul trouble the 1st half but wanna come in the 2nd half acting like a bumbling fool with turnovers and shyt. If breh even go for 10 with 5 rebounds, both of us are in the 300s.

But kudos to @John Harden for not falling for the bulljive like the other 50% of us who had him.

I'm almost more annoyed with Murray than Reid. He scored nine points in the first few minutes, and then didn't do shyt until a little bit in the fourth quarter. When your premium players aren't performing, you're toast.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I've only tried the NBA Snake Drafts thus far outside of Coli contests. Gonna try my hand at a $5 head to head entry tonight though. Kind of like my odds only going up against 1 mf. If things work out, maybe I'll just start giving niccas work 1 on 1 :skip:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm almost more annoyed with Murray than Reid. He scored nine points in the first few minutes, and then didn't do shyt until a little bit in the fourth quarter. When your premium players aren't performing, you're toast.

Top 3 worst fantasy feeling. Mf trending up the past 4-5 games. Aint dropped no less than 30 each night. Done had a 40 or 50 night. And the minute you decide to try and get in on dat action, dat nicca hit chu with the:

tenor.gif

shyt like buying Bitcoin when its increased 20% every year and that shyt magically drop by like 50% soon as you buy some :palm:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I've only tried the NBA Snake Drafts thus far outside of Coli contests. Gonna try my hand at a $5 head to head entry tonight though. Kind of like my odds only going up against 1 mf. If things work out, maybe I'll just start giving niccas work 1 on 1 :skip:

You should try a live snake draft. I've done well on some and gotten smoked on others. If you do a $5 4-8 team snake draft, it's winner take all and it's pretty cool.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
3 Coli Spots Left

Restricted Location | FanDuel

You should try a live snake draft. I've done well on some and gotten smoked on others. If you do a $5 4-8 team snake draft, it's winner take all and it's pretty cool.

All the snake drafts are the same aren't they? Or is there a difference between a live one and doing one say...right now where you and (2 others for ex) pick and the draft position keeps reversing?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
3 Coli Spots Left

Restricted Location | FanDuel

All the snake drafts are the same aren't they? Or is there a difference between a live one and doing one say...right now where you and (2 others for ex) pick and the draft position keeps reversing?

Same. They just call it a live snake draft I believe.

From what I've noticed, depending on the teams that are playing that night, it makes a big difference if your choosing forwards or guards early on. I have passed on some forwards that might score a little more than a guard I take early, But if the drop off on guards is big, taking those guards early is huge. It works vice versa too.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I have a few lineups tonight, but I don't like the one I have going in this contest. I'm going to change it up and have a nice little surprise for everyone in here.:demonic:.