COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BoilingSlipperyIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

@John Harden and @Rekkapryde was on my neck :wow:

Collins only 3x value tonight sunk me on my lineup. Good win

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Did a snake draft and ended up with bum ass Siakam as the person before me picked Randle. I would have won by 50 or so if I had Randle instead of that bum.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I'm sure we all have our favorites that we usually roll with. I find myself going with Fox and Sexton quite a bit. I have also gone with Marcus Smart and Wiggins quite a bit this season.

You definitely can't shy away from paying for the top players though. I used to not pay for the top ones and try to get a bunch of "really good" players and not any elite ones, and that will always bite you in the ass because your players need to be perfect for you to have a chance.

The worst is when your best players are having a great or terrible first half, and the game ends up being a blowout and they are taken out early. That is where NFL fantasy is a little easier sometimes.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Is there an NFL one this week? If there is, is it filled up?

I would be down for an NBA one if someone is making it. First Sunday in more than a decade I might not be around to watch any football today.:damn:.

At least I don't have to worry about the Patriots having a meaningful game.:mjcry:.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Is there an NFL one this week? If there is, is it filled up?

I would be down for an NBA one if someone is making it. First Sunday in more than a decade I might not be around to watch any football today.:damn:.

At least I don't have to worry about the Patriots having a meaningful game.:mjcry:.
Nfl is filled up

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gonna be interesting to see see what teams like Buffalo do last minute trying to play mind games. Or even what teams do in the middle of a game if scenarios play out and get relayed. Gonna be very touch and go.