Coli Family; Doge is trash but crypto is not. Time to get on Par

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Coli fam, between crypto and stocks, quite a few of us are eating. But we can do better and spread the plates around so that many can eat.
I say that to get the point across that WE can eat.
I'm the personification of 6 certs(except no certs) 6 foot(except 5⁷-5⁸ really) 6 figures(this is basically true) prototypical coli nikka. And I got those 6 figures damn near off one trade.
I see the dogecoin thread and I shake my head cuz you're hogs being prepped for slaughter.
WE can win.
But dogecoin will not give you the prime bites you're looking for.
The way Wallstreet Bets pulled together, so can we. Not to scale perhaps but in spirit.
Enter Par.
I'll leave it to a fellow Parese to explain the move.
Fox, this is your show.

What was the trade?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Coli fam, between crypto and stocks, quite a few of us are eating. But we can do better and spread the plates around so that many can eat.
I say that to get the point across that WE can eat.
I'm the personification of 6 certs(except no certs) 6 foot(except 5⁷-5⁸ really) 6 figures(this is basically true) prototypical coli nikka. And I got those 6 figures damn near off one trade.
I see the dogecoin thread and I shake my head cuz you're hogs being prepped for slaughter.
WE can win.
But dogecoin will not give you the prime bites you're looking for.
The way Wallstreet Bets pulled together, so can we. Not to scale perhaps but in spirit.
Enter Par.
I'll leave it to a fellow Parese to explain the move.
Fox, this is your show.
You literally gave us zero advice. The only thing you did was make this thread to brag on how you some 6 cert dude who made a 6 figure trade.

Either leave real knowledge or quit with the bullshyt. We don’t have time for it.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You literally gave us zero advice. The only thing you did was make this thread to brag on how you some 6 cert dude who made a 6 figure trade.

Either leave real knowledge or quit with the bullshyt. We don’t have time for it.

You want advice?

Read.
Read reddit, read twitter, read bitcointalk, read Google, and gird yourself here, read biz.

There's a group of people who are very much into the "making it happen" journey, and that's what we do.

Buy red, sell green and grasp some familiarity with ta.

Oh, and Defi is what the market is focused on. Read up on it, and how it relates to Ethereum and Bitcoin and Polkadot.

All I can give you. But its more than enough to get you started.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You want advice?

Read.
Read reddit, read twitter, read bitcointalk, read Google, and gird yourself here, read biz.

There's a group of people who are very much into the "making it happen" journey, and that's what we do.

Oh, and Defi is what the market is focused on. Read up on it, and how it relates to Ethereum and Bitcoin and Polkadot.

Ah so basic advice anyone who spent 10 mins browsing would already know about

Quit with this humble bragging - it’s lame, shoulda just keep that exclusive to your weird ass investment group.

You dropped ZERO knowledge on purpose because you’re not actually trying to help anyone out. You just want to make it seem like you know some shyt we don’t know.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ah so basic advice anyone who spent 10 mins browsing would already know about

Quit with this humble bragging - it’s lame, shoulda just keep that exclusive to your weird ass investment group.

You dropped ZERO knowledge on purpose because you’re not actually trying to help anyone out. You just want to make it seem like you know some shyt we don’t know.

No actually tbh, I don't know if you're crypto familiar at all or someone totally green.

My advice would be dependent on learning where you fall.

And in the past, the wanted help almost always comes down to "tell me what to buy breh!".
And that is a disaster 90% of the time.

I name dropped Par in the opening post.

That's a perfect testing ground for a coli experiment, to see if we can link up and get on one page.

You think I'm trying to be smug? Nope, I just hate to see people get dumped on by trolls. Doge is an A tier troll coin.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
You want advice?

Read.

Bruh, respectfully, we need aome insider information. All you doing is giving us a pep talk.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do we know if a coin is going to explode?

are they long term or short term buys?

should we get a wallet or is soft crypto fine? everybody got into doge cause you could buy it off robinhood

where can we find this info?

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, respectfully, we need aome insider information. All you doing is giving us a pep talk.

This is what I mean.
There is no real insider information, aside from maybe buy otc escrow to have an edge on the launch day buyers.

That's it. Everything else is literally up to you, depending on how much energy you're gonna put into it.

Send Ethereum to your metamask wallet address.
Buy a physical wallet, either Trezor or Ledger.
NEVER SECONDHAND.
ALWAYS FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.
Go back to coinbase.
Buy Bitcoin. Send it to your physical wallet.

Ethereum is where the lionshare of development is happening and millionaires are made every month. And lose it as well.

Ethereum is a coin.
Built on top of Ethereum, are tokens, that the majority are erc20 standard.

And defi is what's blowing up majorly right now.
There is no secret sauce but timing and not being greedy.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How do we know if a coin is going to explode?

are they long term or short term buys?

should we get a wallet or is soft crypto fine? everybody got into doge cause you could buy it off robinhood

where can we find this info?

Technical analysis is a start but crypto is volatile.
But a lot of the best traders read up on chart patterns and learn to trade between the candles.
And you don't know if a coin/token will explode.
There's no guarantees.
I held a token and doubled my money and got out, due to my own preconceived biases.
If I'd held it for two weeks, I'd be up $60k today off a $3k buy in.
That's crypto in a nut shell.
If you're looking for a sure thing, you're only looking at Bitcoin and Ethereum.
And maybe Polkadot.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
This is what I mean.
There is no real insider information, aside from maybe buy otc escrow to have an edge on the launch day buyers.

That's it. Everything else is literally up to you, depending on how much energy you're gonna put into it.

Send Ethereum to your metamask wallet address.
Buy a physical wallet, either Trezor or Ledger.
NEVER SECONDHAND.
ALWAYS FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY.
Go back to coinbase.
Buy Bitcoin. Send it to your physical wallet.

Ethereum is where the lionshare of development is happening and millionaires are made every month. And lose it as well.

Ethereum is a coin.
Built on top of Ethereum, are tokens, that the majority are erc20 standard.

And defi is what's blowing up majorly right now.
There is no secret sauce but timing and not being greedy.

:salute: thanks breh!

Dap n rep

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Chainlink seem like a pretty sure thing and it’s between $20-25 right now