Coli Family; Doge is trash but crypto is not. Time to get on Par

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Coli fam, between crypto and stocks, quite a few of us are eating. But we can do better and spread the plates around so that many can eat.
I say that to get the point across that WE can eat.
I'm the personification of 6 certs(except no certs) 6 foot(except 5⁷-5⁸ really) 6 figures(this is basically true) prototypical coli nikka. And I got those 6 figures damn near off one trade.
I see the dogecoin thread and I shake my head cuz you're hogs being prepped for slaughter.
WE can win.
But dogecoin will not give you the prime bites you're looking for.
The way Wallstreet Bets pulled together, so can we. Not to scale perhaps but in spirit.
Enter Par.
I'll leave it to a fellow Parese to explain the move.
Fox, this is your show.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
True.

But what about when the market grows exponentially after btc truly goes parabolic and we have a 2017 alt season? To me people focus too much on flipping now and will be back when alts rise up again, cept they will get dumped on even harder then cause the market will pump for longer than what happened yesterday and catch people sleeoing

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Doge was said to be a meme from the get go. nikkas wasn't paying attention. It was a quick pump and dump and that's it. The most important part before jumping into cryptos is doing your own research.

From what I've read, Cardano, Avalanche, and Polkadot are some cheap, cheap coins that have a higher chance of going 100x. So I'll be looking into those and dumping about $1000 in each.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
True.

But what about when the market grows exponentially after btc truly goes parabolic and we have a 2017 alt season? To me people focus too much on flipping now and will be back when alts rise up again, cept they will get dumped on even harder then cause the market will pump for longer than what happened yesterday and catch people sleeoing

Yeah a lot of flippers on here.

That's why I'm a big proponent of buying a good coin and holding onto it for 5 - 10 years. Nobody saw bitcoin going from $7 to $37,000. It could happen to another coin, just gotta do research and find the right one.

Daps
Everyone has to go with the consensus of what the posters that have knowledge say the move will be. Win or lose. Only reason why Reddit worked was because it was a collective effort and they stayed on code until the it went mainstream. By then, those active in that thread were positioned nicely.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This project is dope and undervalued, fam. Long story short, Parachute (PAR) = WhatsApp + Venmo

It currently sits inside Telegram, but will expand beyond that.

Take a look at this:

For a lot of you brehs who are new to crypto, they make it very easy to go from USD-to-crypto, crypto-to-crypto and crypto-to-USD. Here's a guide: Parjar tipping guide

In the future, we'll be able to tip right here in the Coli as they expand support for message boards like this one. :myman: Can probably make the lurkers pay for some of the shyt they steal from The Coli. :ufdup:
In the meantime, take a look at the Coli Telegram Group: The Coli: Parallel Universe :steviej:

We're going to have a big Coli Voice Chat during the Super Bowl, ClubHouse style: Voice Chats Done Right :blessed:

This is not financial advice. But, don't throw your money at clown ass Dogecoin. That's a pump and dump. If you're going to throw money at a cheap project, look at PAR. They're basically doing what Facebook would ultimately like to do across its platforms.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Doge was said to be a meme from the get go. nikkas wasn't paying attention. It was a quick pump and dump and that's it. The most important part before jumping into cryptos is doing your own research.

From what I've read, Cardano, Avalanche, and Polkadot are some cheap, cheap coins that have a higher chance of going 100x. So I'll be looking into those and dumping about $1000 in each.

Wrong.

Cardano, PDot and Avax are big coins with huge market caps. Avax is basically under a billion, Ada is 10 billion and Dot is 15 billion.

They're bound to grow as Btc goes up, but 100x? Unlikely breh.
10x is more the predicted rise, which is still good but to 100x, you're gonna have to go to outside the top 50 mcaps.
Which is much harder and riskier for your capital, so if you want safer gains, stick to your plan.
If you want legendary gains, you're gonna have to be brave.

Which again, brings me to Par.

Par is a far out prospect at the moment, but it can become the bedrock to something like a Coli economy, where we get money flowing between supply and demand services.
And the more we circulate, the higher it goes.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Everyone has to go with the consensus of what the posters that have knowledge say the move will be. Win or lose. Only reason why Reddit worked was because it was a collective effort and they stayed on code until the it went mainstream. By then, those active in that thread were positioned nicely.
I’m new to the crypto game, so salute to everyone out here :salute:

Who are the posters with knowledge about crypto out here fam?