[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
howd those rumors start for Aaron Rodgers and John Legend...i dont know who Cory Booker is but i always wondered especially why Aaron Rodgers got hit with those allegations. i must have missed something. John Legend just seems too nice to be a straight man.

0sREem.gif

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yeah this was some pretty evil shyt.

I remember watching an episode of Entourage where they showed an old ass movie producer living with an obviously underage Boy. Dude laughed about how he could adopt him, but couldn't marry him.

In the same scene the old dude jokingly implied that one of the main characters would have to do something sexual if he wanted something from him. The character's response showed that he wasn't totally surprised by such a request from such a guy.

So this shyt is known in Hollywood, but like the movie title said, its an open secret.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
https://vimeo.***/142444429?utm_campaign=5370367&utm_source=affiliate&utm_channel=affiliate&cjevent=74b0688730eb11ed83066b470a1c0e13&clickid=74b0688730eb11ed83066b470a1c0e13
Another link

Insert the
.com after vimeo
Keep this shyt alive!
Expose these pedophiles.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
After you watch the Doc
This is the guy that was the main funder of the DEN network!
Michael Huffington

640px-Michael_Huffington_Dod.jpg

For early financing, majority owner and chairman Collins-Rector turned to high-profile individuals he had come to know in Hollywood, including television actor Fred Savage. Former U.S. Rep. Michael Huffington said he invested $5 million.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2000-may-07-mn-27448-story.html

Dude left Disney for that shyt! :jbhmm:

He a republican and proud LGBT

His ex wife is

Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington

The whole DEN network was basically a pedophile ring!
The majority of people who put up money to fund the network are rumored to have participated in Pedo activities at the mansion the network was based at!

Notice Fred Savage name listed. His brother Ben shows up in the documentary bragging about how fun the "Mansion Parties" were!:scust:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Disgust

Collins-RectUM is still in Belgium

And put Bryan Singer in the same boat as Victor Salva. Both very talented but sick pedos

And this sick trick is hiding being alphabet punks now peddling his book (Marty's on tape admitting giving a 12-yr old boy head)

Hope this pedo Brian Peck (for older heads he played the nerd in 'The Last American Virgin') never works again