[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

cfe.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Apparently in this picture Dan had just got done doing something creepy and perverted to her and she was crying (if you look closer you notice she has smeared eyeliner) and he told her to stop for the camera.

You deadass??? :huhldup::huhldup:

I've never really watched the show like that but this has definitely changed my entire perception of it. I'm starting to think her boyfriend impregnating her was just a cover up....Is the kid really her ex-BF's?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You deadass??? :huhldup::huhldup:

I've never really watched the show like that but this has definitely changed my entire perception of it. I'm starting to think her boyfriend impregnating her was just a cover up....Is the kid really her ex-BF's?
it's in more than one picture....
and I really think Schneider knocked up Jaime Lynn Spears/Sigler

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Hollywood Sex Abuse Film 'An Open Secret' Released Online

Hollywood Sex Abuse Film ‘An Open Secret’ Released Online
Wake October 15, 2017 Movies No Comments
harvey-weinstein-71-640x359.jpg

Oh you thought this controversy started and ended with Harvey Weinstein? Cue the buzzer, because NOPE, it goes a lot further than this. Weinstein is just the first to be targeted on this particular issue and probably won’t be the last.

It might be time for Hollywood to air out its dirty laundry and let the secrets that have been suspected for so long to finally come to light. The drug-induced parties, the sexual harassment, the inappropriate relations with young boys, all of it people.

The more that comes out the more rotten the core of Hollywood might appear, but it will give more accountability to the industry and allow them to know that yes, the law does apply to them as well. Money can only carry you so far, which means that eventually it will run out and the law will be there waiting.

The Open Secret, a type of expose into the secrets that Hollywood would rather remain buried, is coming online again, and it’s expected that it will begin to shine the floodlight that will cause the rats to scurry.