[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched this.

:scust::scust::scust:

Fukk Barbara Walters

Yoooo I was legit baffled at her reaction to Corey..."you're damaging a whole industry"...:dahell: He's talking about kids getting raped by grown men and you're worried about an industry. That's how you know they're all complicit and probably known exactly what's going on. Funny how they wanna sweep this under the rug yet went hard on the cos

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you have children, please watch who are around them.

My mom was working at a elementary school and she said they had the biggest problem of grown (white) men talking pictures of the children while they were at recess. They would get bold and try to come up to the gate and tried to talk to the children, the school had to hired a cop to watch the children at school

cocainebiceps

Professional shytposter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Is Dan Schneider mentioned in this?

Indirectly, yes. the fact the he continues to employ Brian Peck, a convicted sex offender, says everything the audience needs to know without getting the producers of this in too much trouble.

That zoey 101 scandal from 2006 looks funny in the light.:merchant::dame:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Indirectly, yes. the fact the he continues to employ Brian Peck, a convicted sex offender, says everything the audience needs to know without getting the producers of this in too much trouble.

That zoey 101 scandal from 2006 looks funny in the light.:merchant::dame:
dg5fgo.jpg

No+rectum+is+safe+from+dan+quot+i+ve+had+tighter+quot+schneider+_ab4da77324783dcfa575d1a12d203e87.jpg

images

:scust:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They throwing david geffen under the bus in them documents too :damn:

And that is one of the reasons it keeps getting blocked.

And people actually believed that sandusky was raping them boys on his own. Nope them kids were getting pimped out by his organization to big wigs and power folks in media and entertainment.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have children, please watch who are around them.

My mom was working at a elementary school and she said they had the biggest problem of grown (white) men talking pictures of the children while they were at recess. They would get bold and try to come up to the gate and tried to talk to the children, the school had to hired a cop to watch the children at school

Well said.