coli confessional: my weed smoking friends make me want to stop smoking

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
see i avoid this cuz i smoke by myself or with females

i dont plan weed sessions wit nikkas no more smokin weed is just what it is smokin weed

if u around me you 9/10 gonna smoke

u aint gotta avoid nikkas but let smokin be just that if u a real smoker

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
see i avoid this cuz i smoke by myself or with females

i dont plan weed sessions wit nikkas no more smokin weed is just what it is smokin weed

if u around me you 9/10 gonna smoke

u aint gotta avoid nikkas but let smokin be just that if u a real smoker

I remember back when a smoke session was a event nikkas planned for.

As I got older I realized nobody got time for that. If we ran into each other and happened to each have some green, then by all means lets match. Other than that I learned to appreciate kickin it solo and smoking at my own pace

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

As I got older I realized nobody got time for that. If we ran into each other and happened to each have some green, then by all means lets match. Other than that I learned to appreciate kickin it solo and smoking at my own pace

im the type if i got it i will share to a limit, but if i aint got it, i really dont wanna just mooch. muhfukkas be like,"aw man, its all good, i aint worried about that", but be the first ones to say a nikka actin funny.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I had potnas like that and it used to be hella annoying, part of the problem was we all stayed in same apartment complex so nikkas would just pop up or hit a nikka up like crazy, they would always bring weed to smoke but then them nikkas be like, run me up to Taco Bell bruh, I came through and smoked you out for free.. Usually I'd be hungry too so I was like fukk it :manny:

But once I got a main girl and shyt, who cooked (so I had no use for munchies runs) and who I actually would rather smoke with, thast when the shyt became real annoying...

But once a nikka moved into a house a lil wayz out...

I ain't got no worries :ahh:

I'll still link up with them on a Sunday or some shyt get hell blowed watch the game or hop on the PS3, but it ain't no every other day type shyt..

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:madcamel: muhfukka if you had reading comprehension skills u could see that i said he hits me up, i dont ever hit this fool up. i dont want to smoke for free because im used to doing without when i dont have it to spare. he volunteers the shyt, then acts like i owe him something. bruh, u volunteered.

maybe as i get older im getting more antisocial. idk, it is what it is :yeshrug:

:why: i know what i read. stop trying to justify your freeloading, fukker. you act as if you can't say no or approach him about why he invites you over to smoke weed but gets annoyed when he makes you feel like you should owe him something. why keep going back to him and complaining if you know that's what's going to happen? what it sounds like from what you're saying is that you're not being as good of a friend as he is. it's basically your guilty conscience coming back to get you and you know it. your friend probably looks out for you and shows you more love than what you do to him. you're in the wrong here. not him.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

even when nikkas is smokin i dont even ask nikkas to put down on my shyt no more

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

nikka the shyt is awkward, i wont reply to the text, but he will see me in my car when he passes by (he lives down the street). i just hit him with the :dwillhuh: "i got some schoolwork to do" and keep it moving. i graduated in 2011 lol

C'mon now breh. Stop it:dead:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:why: i know what i read. stop trying to justify your freeloading, fukker. you act as if you can't say no or approach him about why he invites you over to smoke weed but gets annoyed when he makes you feel like you should owe him something. why keep going back to him and complaining if you know that's what's going to happen? what it sounds like from what you're saying is that you're not being as good of a friend as he is. it's basically your guilty conscience coming back to get you and you know it. your friend probably looks out for you and shows you more love than what you do to him. you're in the wrong here. not him.

hate to be blunt but my real nikkas (the rest of those who commented related to what i said. you on the other hand round here trying to get on your dr phil swag but i dont go back and forth with fakkits. please, show yourself out of this thread.:goocharelli:

talking bout im not a good friend, bytch i never said i was his friend to begin with :damndamndamn:

:madcamel:

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
Physically sick? Negro how much were you smoking?

The sleeping and appetite will pass shortly. Once you start dreaming again, you're gonna be :krs:.

:ohhh: I was recently telling my girl about how a nikka don't even have dreams when I sleep no more.. I've probably had 2 dreams in the last 5 years...

:whoa: Not that I'm in rush for them hoes to come back cause some of them shyts were crazy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hate to be blunt but my real nikkas (the rest of those who commented related to what i said. you on the other hand round here trying to get on your dr phil swag but i dont go back and forth with fakkits. please, show yourself out of this thread.:goocharelli:

talking bout im not a good friend, bytch i never said i was his friend to begin with :damndamndamn:

:madcamel:

:usure: you expect me to believe that when he has your number and you answer his text? what is so hard about saying to him that i don't smoke weed anymore and keeping it moving? dude, you're sounding like a bytch right now, breh. stop it. if you're a grown up, you would straight up tell your friend that you're not interested in smoking with him anymore in whatever way does the trick. stop freeloading and get your own shyt if you don't want any problems. how old are you anyway?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:ohhh: I was recently telling my girl about how a nikka don't even have dreams when I sleep no more.. I've probably had 2 dreams in the last 5 years...

:whoa: Not that I'm in rush for them hoes to come back cause some of them shyts were crazy

:dwillhuh: i have the same shyt breh! but then again i also have insomnia so its damn near impossible for me to sleep at night anymore. 4-5 hours and im good.

on another note, i hate them nikkas who wanna smoke purp back to back to back to back to back and not even let a nikka sit on his high good. nikka let me get a cigarette break, let me enjoy my high! i get high to a point then after that everything else is just wasted smoke.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin

on another note, i hate them nikkas who wanna smoke purp back to back to back to back to back and not even let a nikka sit on his high good. nikka let me get a cigarette break, let me enjoy my high! i get high to a point then after that everything else is just wasted smoke.

:russ: I say the same shyt, like how do you even know how good the weed is if you smoke 3 blunts in 30 mins... I'm like lets smoke, chill out and then smoke again when nikkas start coming down..

The same goes for my potna thats wanna roll super big blunts and shyt. I try to explain that while that ho looks pretty, its not gonna get any more smoke into your lungs than regulat blunt does

Everybody wanna blow big and shyt and I'm like, I'm just trying to get high bruh and that the point? and thats probably the main reason I smoke by myself 85% of the time now...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
those back to back to back blunt folks got issues, they are smoking so they dont have to think about their life, shyt is def a waste too.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Some people still trapped in that high school mentality when it comes to the green.

If someone asked me to put 5 on it id laugh in their face.

I dont even smoke like that anymore. 2 grams will last me over a week these days. Back in the day id burn that in 3 hours.