coli confessional: my weed smoking friends make me want to stop smoking

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
got a lil homie thats always textin me if i wanna smoke. it would be cool if the muhfukka didnt act like he was paying my rent for a month and that i owe him. this nikka is eternally annoying, and most who are like this are. nikka if you smoke with me, you smoke with me. i dont owe you nothing, and stop asking me if i got this or i got that. when i have, if im in a position to share, i will share. if not :yeshrug:, it is what it is. i dont wanna throw my last expendable dollars on weed n rillos. i hate these types. hittin me up at 10 am trying to get on blunts and a six pack, nikka, im grown n got shyt to do. being shytfaced by noon is not the business anymore.

:whew: had to get that off my chest. yall know any people like this?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I haven't smoked in one week as of 8 oclock tonight

I barely been able to sleep, got physically sick by monday, lost a good portion of my appetite

But I feel great :noah: Minds a lot clearer and just feel a lot more active in general

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Yeah I feel ya, my punk ass uncle is like that nikka never have shyt but always smoking my shyt. Weed homies are hard to get rid of, I especially hate when a nikka pop up when you trying to smoke by yourself. I should quit but ain't shyt else to do.:manny:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need weed then you're a druggy. I've got homeboys that don't like hanging around me when tree isn't involved. I like to smoke like old heads drink dark liquor, on my leisure after work on chill downtime. nikkas always tryna smoke and turn up or burn the day away on some couch potato video game marathon shyt...

Im still gonna blow one when i get off work tho :yes:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you have to do is stop sharing for free all the damn time...just say u gonna throw down? If they don't say my money is kinda funny and change is kinda strange..this sack has to last me homie...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ever ask why they even come to you with that in the first place? obviously, they see something in you that's in them too.

you sound like a real hardcore freeloader though. the type that wants to smoke for free when your friends or you see someone else smoking their money away but got a problem with it if you have to pay up or have to chip in. stop freeloading and then trying to turn your nose up on some "i got better things to do" when you have to go get yourself some weed on your own. that's some lame shyt.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't smoked in one week as of 8 oclock tonight

I barely been able to sleep, got physically sick by monday, lost a good portion of my appetite

But I feel great :noah: Minds a lot clearer and just feel a lot more active in general

Physically sick? Negro how much were you smoking?

The sleeping and appetite will pass shortly. Once you start dreaming again, you're gonna be :krs:.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikka tell him to back off then. Or try to encourage him to get a life.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

The sleeping and appetite will pass shortly. Once you start dreaming again, you're gonna be :krs:.

Lets just say I was in a living situation where it was extremely available at all times and free...

breh the last two nights when I have got to sleep I been having some :whew: dreams. Vivid as hell.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
ever ask why they even come to you with that in the first place? obviously, they see something in you that's in them too.

you sound like a real hardcore freeloader though. the type that wants to smoke for free when your friends or you see someone else smoking their money away but got a problem with it if you have to pay up or have to chip in. stop freeloading and then trying to turn your nose up on some "i got better things to do" when you have to go get yourself some weed on your own. that's some lame shyt.

:madcamel: muhfukka if you had reading comprehension skills u could see that i said he hits me up, i dont ever hit this fool up. i dont want to smoke for free because im used to doing without when i dont have it to spare. he volunteers the shyt, then acts like i owe him something. bruh, u volunteered.

maybe as i get older im getting more antisocial. idk, it is what it is :yeshrug:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TRILL shyt. I stopped smoking for like 3 months, my fukking dreams were pure random insanity....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lol nikka tell him to back off then. Or try to encourage him to get a life.

nikka the shyt is awkward, i wont reply to the text, but he will see me in my car when he passes by (he lives down the street). i just hit him with the :dwillhuh: "i got some schoolwork to do" and keep it moving. i graduated in 2011 lol

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i got a couple friends like this, one recently got a girlfriend who doesn't smoke weed so he has been smoking weed a lot less which is good cause he is one of those types that would smoke to forget everything about his life and he would get so high he wouldnt be able to function or communicate.

another friend is a total drunk, smokes weed and drinks before work 3 days out of the week at least, im starting to think he has liver damage or something cause he goes from sober to drunk in 2.6 beers flat. its crazy. i called him the other day at 4pm and he had just got off work told me he was having a couple beers at the bar and i was alright cool lemme do this thing real quick and ill come meet up with you and i call him at 4:45pm and he is slurring his speech fukkin wasted. i went over to his apartment and chilled with him for a minute, i told myself i wasnt gonna drink with him but then i got over there and realized that i need to have a couple beers even to be able to stand this drunk mother fukker. Regurgitating ESPN talking points:snoop: telling me the same stories over and over again :snoop: getting really really passionate about his regurgitated ESPN talking points :snoop: getting mad at me cause i said if derrick rose doesnt feel comfortable with his knee he shouldnt play :snoop: bringing up his old "high school football days" as if it relates to what professional athletes go through :snoop: he isnt trippin about money or anything like that tho.

ive known those types that can't chill without smoking and then being like "can i get $5 for that?" or mother fukkers wanna borrow money for weed from me. broke drug addicts are the worst.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka the shyt is awkward, i wont reply to the text, but he will see me in my car when he passes by (he lives down the street). i just hit him with the :dwillhuh: "i got some schoolwork to do" and keep it moving. i graduated in 2011 lol

Looool. If you don't reply to his shyt y he keep hitting you up? :usure:

You should just be like I'll hit u up wen I wanna smoke cause we only smoking buddies but until then back off. :queen: