Coli chime in…ok for young ladies to take down a male teachers braids?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why: BREH

When I was in school, teachers used to just crack jokes, talk about hip hop, maybe talk about a kids mother (the young dirtball looking Coli breh started it :hubie: ), and dance at a party because "OOOOOH LOOK AT MRS WINGER DO THE TOOSIE ROLL :krs: "

Now these teachers are putting out thirst traps, tiktawk vids, and other corny clout chasing foolishness on the government dollar while children need to focus on their studies.

Yet, I'm the bad marsupial for homeschooling my damn son :why:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Lot of teachers have side hustles as beauticians and get business from school so..... :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I don't know the situation that caused that to come about, but as a grown man he should have known better and be like "Nah, I'm good, thank you" and not accept the offer...if they offered to at all. The fact that it's happening at school makes it look even more suspect.​

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:ufdup:

201303291051561963-jetsons-classroom-470x251.jpg

Virtual-classroom.gif

Some Tech and AI brothers we know on here should start a think pool on how to start a school with total AI and Online curriculum and get some of these new robots .. to teach courses on site for kids that want to come in to a class room setting ..

@bnew :patrice:

hereformsminaj-dr.gif