Coli Casanovas, Come Lie About Your Body Counts

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I have no fukking idea. I stopped keeping count my sophomore year of college. There have been women that have been one-hit-wonders, and others... goddamn did they leave a deep impression on me. :ohlawd:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

ya know im just saying 5 is a nice round number and I love helping young ladies in their quest for greatness
tusapedy.jpg

Edit: im just in for the :duck:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I have no fukking idea. I stopped keeping count my sophomore year of college. There have been women that have been one-hit-wonders, and others... goddamn did they leave a deep impression on me. :ohlawd:

I'm in the same boat. College was fukking insane. In the good times I had sex every week, in the bad it was once a month. I had a nice little scheme too. Go to female's birthday parties drink some hen and after the party wait for the one that was DTF. High school I was at 10....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The ducktales, the fukkery awaits :blessed:

Where the get-money boys at?

Getting a brawd or several of them is beyond easy.
This ain't a gauge on shyt

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
without one night stands...20 to 30 maybe...pretty much only counting girls who i kicked it with and banged a few times...

but add one night stands...spring breaks...vacations...pretty much anything between the ages of 17 amd 22 as i spent most of that time high off every drug but crack and heroin...

I'd rather not say...:patrice:

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Over 200. No ducktale. In my younger days, I was friends with some pretty powerful club promoters. You'd be surprised at the type of parties they've thrown at mansions and shyt. Straight out a movie :whew:

i know nikkas aint gonna believe me but it is what it is

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
without one night stands...20 to 30 maybe...pretty much only counting girls who i kicked it with and banged a few times...

but add one night stands...spring breaks...vacations...pretty much anything between the ages of 17 amd 22 as i spent most of that time high off every drug but crack and heroin...

I'd rather not say...:patrice:

And if you fukk around and go to Caribana or Howard Homecoming!?!? :myman: Spring Break damn near anywhere with drunk girls...shyt I'm lucky I can remember the names of these chicks.