Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Pretty much woke up early as hell. Was thinking grilling don't sound bad today. Went to Walmart to grab some burgers and ribs among other things. Pull into my parking spot and I see a guy arguing with his lady. My first reaction couples argue everyday b :yeshrug:

Than I see her getting in his face...

She pushes him while he's leaned up against his truck. He pushes her back to where she falls over the curb. I stop taking the groceries out and yell hey. I start walking over and she gets back up and pushes him again and he jabs her in the mouth. I start running over. She falls over the curb again and when he stepped towards her I trucked the fukk out of him and knocked him down.

I'm 6'3 238. This guy was about 6'7 or 6'8 probably around 280 or 90. He goes down and looks at me and the only thing I can say is "you know you shouldn't be putting your hands on a female. fukk wrong with you"

He gets up and I'm ready to swing if he steps to me. Instead it's almost like he forgot I was even there. He called her a bytch and said to stay the fukk away or she would get handled and sped off. I helped her up and she had a small bit of blood coming from her lip but she said it was fine and thanked me than said she was about to call the cops and get his ass locked up and sped walked to her apartment.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Now I'm waiting on cops possibly showing up and asking me what happened.

All a bruh wanted to do was grill man :to:.

My girlfriend and sister heard it also and asked if I saw what happened.

My gf who is white said I did the right thing my sister tho said I was dumb as hell and that I could've got fukked up if he was carrying and said it was stupid of me.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luckily he didn’t gun you down
Was he stalking her and she was running or trying to get away?

Based on your story she was assaulting him.

Count your lucky stars and learn from this. You were trying to be chivalrous to someone in the wrong who wouldn't have thought twice about you if that man unloaded a clip.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Luckily he didn’t gun you down

Yea I know. When he pushed her I was casually walking to just try to get them to separate. When he hit her I don't know what happened. I just reacted rather than thinking which now looking back could have been the end of me if he was strapped

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Now I'm waiting on cops possibly showing up and asking me what happened.

All a bruh wanted to do was grill man :to:.

My girlfriend and sister heard it also and asked if I saw what happened.

My gf who is white said I did the right thing my sister tho said I was dumb as hell and that I could've got fukked up if he was carrying and said it was stupid of me.

man what :dahell:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
U might get sued for assault by both of them. Hope there was a witness or u could be going to jail.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
personally i like the fact you stepped in shows there is good people out here but like others have pointed she was the agressor so whatever the dude did
it was self inflicted. Next time please think about your safety you have people that love you and love for you to come home these are evil times. I hate to say this but the age of heroism is long gone.