Coli brothers I ask for your Help

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I can give them all the advice they need for free. Get out of Alabama. Life lessons :blessed:
I would go as far to say they don't have to leave Alabama right now. If they can make it onto the University of Alabama football team, that's a step closer to the NFL dream.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I think the go fund me project is some white dude trying to build up his Yu-Gi-Oh card collection.
Just to put it on record :patrice::

now that I read my post it looks as though I said donated to that person...I meant to say that the person who said that their name is cactroll donated $100 to this gofundme

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
My cousin is a 24 year old football coach in a small town of Marion, Alabama. Last year was his 1st year teaching and coaching.He wants to change these young black men's lives by teaching them about life, the real world, and giving them a chance through football. Thing is it's a small poor little black school that doesn't have much funds to get the equipment they need. They need girdles, 5 helmets, and 5 shoulder pads. I wouldn't normally do this but I want to see my fam succeed so I'm going to use any avenue I know. Ya'll don't have to donate just spread the word and help a young black man lead younger black men. He could be the next Mike Tomlin or Tony Dungy :wow:
The link
http://de.gofund.me/tk6kk8

I know ya'll got big hearts so anything is appreciated including spreading the word. Thank ya'll.

you got kobe in your avi its only right :salute:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I would have donated if this was funding for BOOKS and school supplies, stuff that will actually help these kids

That's real shyt

And talking about your cousin being the next great coach? fukk that nikka, the kids are more important then his dumb ass

Dog all this shyt ain't necessary. Why even post in here with this negative shyt. fukk outta here :camby: