Coli brothers I ask for your Help

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My cousin is a 24 year old football coach in a small town of Marion, Alabama. Last year was his 1st year teaching and coaching.He wants to change these young black men's lives by teaching them about life, the real world, and giving them a chance through football. Thing is it's a small poor little black school that doesn't have much funds to get the equipment they need. They need girdles, 5 helmets, and 5 shoulder pads. I wouldn't normally do this but I want to see my fam succeed so I'm going to use any avenue I know. Ya'll don't have to donate just spread the word and help a young black man lead younger black men. He could be the next Mike Tomlin or Tony Dungy :wow:
The link
http://de.gofund.me/tk6kk8

I know ya'll got big hearts so anything is appreciated including spreading the word. Thank ya'll.

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I can't see the first video or picture but i did see the second joint. Is there a website or something we could go?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
No shade but I think naturally most people would want to see more than just a go fund me link and a YouTube clip to be convinced of legitimacy. Is there a website?

Ill donate tomorrow.

nah no website or anything. he doesn't really know I'm putting it out on this level of the webs. He just spread it through his FB hoping to get fam and friend to help.