Coli bro says “don’t come to Brazil ..they only like white men”

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bruh. I genuinely associate soliciting sex with older men in their 50/60s. These young mens brains are friiiiiied

Exactly.

He's out of his mind. There's an entire psychological analysis that can be done on this video alone.

I couldn't move like him because he's enamored with being accepted by white people, and I have people who would ask me what the hell I am doing with my life.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Can't even pick up 3rd world sex workers :mjlol:

ab67616d00001e025439a2f4f529e9fb51d4e4b3

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
"Alot of people want me to go around flying in helicopters eating octopus"

nikkas is willing to pay to see you fine dine in the sky but you'd rather bytch and moan about white dikk:what:

What's wrong with some of this generation. He didn't need to fly to Brazil to discover they love cacs. Pick up a book. Look at Brazilian media. Talk to Brazilians. You couldn't pay me to get on the internet to discuss my experience missing out on p*ssy because of white men. Apparently, you can pay him.

All this nikka has to do is chill in a 3rd world country on the dime of his simp watchers. Breh can lie and these dudes would never know.... why is this young Black man telling the world he has trouble getting p*ssy in every country on Earth?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do perfer white men. Yall know why prostitutes don't like black men right? Nikkaz is gona get thier money worth...every minute. Cacs usually let hoes slide with cutting the time too short or got wierd feet fetishes and shyt that makes for a easy trick.

Also they tip :russ:

Lastly, cacs will pay more if they believe that a slut hasn't been with a black man....it's crazy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So is he gonna stop pretending like western women are the only women who do thinks he doesn't like lol...

Most of these guys are going overseas to pay for cheap sex. I just saw a clip of him and a white guy in Brazil cold approaching a couple chicks and asking if they want to go to a restaurant.

Listen to how lame both those dudes sound lol. They seek out young broke chicks and entice them with money. The real problem they have with America and "western women" is that they can't afford to do that here.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He probably ain’t trien to break bread like them white dudes will.

I bet half them passport dudes tried to find love but them hoes just want bread

thats what a lot of these brehs better realize.

these white dudes are mega simps, spending excess resources and money is a fiduciary duty to these dudes.

Be a breh a that treats high class brazilian hoes to drinks, nice dinner, maybe cover a couple bills and impale her guts for the weak.

This brother is just cheap, every woman has a price and a womans only type is a transaction